233 Grados de TI Community, Community Member
January 2016 - Present, Madrid, MADRID, ES
I am a practitioner in 233 Comunity (http://233gradosdeti.com/comunidad-233/). I have done the following actions:
- Speaker in Expo: QA16 and my lecture was about "Success Strategy for Scaling Agile Testing in Large Corporations".
- Speaker in the PAM 2016 event http://peopleware-agilemanagement.com. My lecture was "The team of Methodology and How to evolve from Discipline to Agility".
- Book revision: "Gherkin...Una guía de supervivencia ágil".
- Organizer in the PAM 2017 event http://peopleware-agilemanagement.com/
- Speaker in meetups (https://www.meetup.com/es-ES/Madrid-Management-3-0-Become-Better-Managers/). My last lecture was about "How to prepare college exams using Scrum"
Efron Consulting (by Gfi), Agile Expert
May 2015 - Present, Madrid, Madrid, ES
Leading an area of methodology for the company Efron Consulting.
Agile Expert for my company and its clients.
Indra Sistemas, Agile Expert
January 2014 - April 2015, Madrid, Madrid, ES
Lead a team that had to maintain a Knowledge Management Portal (developed in RMC-rational Method composer) of different methodological approaches (Scrum, PMbok, CMMI, Itil, Cobit).
Indra Sistemas , Expert
October 2011 - December 2013, Madrid, Madrid, ES
Design and implement an agile methodology for the following projects in the consultancy area of Indra: Ceicom (invoicing platform for airline companies) and Azkarview (developed front cover for Aznar company).
The approach was based on a water-scrum-fall solution, due to the lack of alignment with the business areas that could not put business experts and decision-makers next to our development teams.
From an early definition of requirements, the development team planned the work to be done in short iterations. Although there were typical problems with scope changes, both projects were successful.
My mission was to spread the Scrum framework and help the teams with the ceremonies. There were no problems since the people of the team quickly saw how this type of management gave them results.
Indra Sistemas, Expert
August 2009 - September 2011, Madrid, MADRID, ES
I worked as a Scrum Master at first and after as an Agile coach for an important project in Indra company. The project was about Development of an insurance platform as Indra's strategic solution for the insurance market. Use of SOA as an architectural and BPM solution and Business Rules as orchestration of business processes. We had three teams and it was a very good experience because it was one of the first aproaches in Agile.