GE (Intelligent Platforms), Agile Coach
June 2014 - Present, Hyderabad, IN
Coaching teams in implementing Scrum and Kanban.
BA Continuum India, Scrum Coach
May 2013 - January 2014, Hyderabad, AP
• Coached multiple Scrum Teams that initially received the Scrum training from Mr. Craig Larman. Successfully coached team members and Scrum Master transforming them toward high-performance level with lasting Scrum values, agile mindset, and technical practices.
• As part of Scrum transformation across the Fx and Derivatives line of business, my role as Scrum Coach was coaching the Application Development Teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Line Managers as part of the strategic goal of Transforming the organization to Scrum and agility.
• In a highly distributed Scrum environment coached teams successfully implementing scaling Scrum with engineering practices, like ATDD, SBE, collective ownership, and so on.
• Regular interaction with onsite coaches, senior leaders from USA offices in harmonizing and implementing the international scrum program.
• Coached line managers and other leaders in the organization as future coaches to sustain smooth transformation.
• Participated in cross-team collaboration calls along with India Scrum team members. Mentored their skills by constantly encouraging them follow Scrum values, improving quality, embracing change, and delivering business value.
CVM Solutions, Director
August 2007 - October 2012, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
CVM Solutions is world class provider Enterprise Supplier Managmement Solutions on cloud. Responsible for overall delivery and India operations.
Coach the team on Agile practices, and providing the support they need in their becoming self-organized. Providing Individual counselling, and group coaching. Transaformation of Agile practices across the orgranization.
ADP India, Senior Manager R&D
November 2002 - May 2007, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Worked on w.e.b.CRM product. Responsbible for the delivery of the product and project management activities. Implemented Iterative & Incremental delivery with frequest rleases of the builds for every one month.
People Leader, and ejoyed working with the team that produced excellent results.
Consulting Experience in USA on H1 visa, Consultant / Technical Manager
September 1997 - February 2002, , United States
Baan ERP consultant / Technical Manager.
Consultant for IBM Global Services [Jan 2000 – Feb 2002]
Implemented Baan ERP projects; successfully managed customization of B2B applications to the client that reduced order commitment time significantly.
Consultant for Price Waterhouse Coopers [Oct 1997 – Dec 1999]
Successfully implemented multiple sites with Baan ERP including data migration from legacy systems at Wix Dana Corporation, NC, USA.
Solectron Corp., Milpitas, CA, USA as BAAN Consultant - Technical. BAAN 4b [Oct 1997 to Mar 1998]
Technologies: BaaN ERP, Baan Tools
Responsibilities include implementation and User Training on Baan application programming and BAAN Tools. During this time worked on Manufacturing, Distribution and Finance packages on functional setup and Tools administration. Designed and Developed administration tools to reduce the Application Administration work load. Designed, and implemented to make Desktops for users in Dynamic Enterprise Modeling. Responsible for customizations, Data Migration and Bug fixes, in customized software, and reports.
Baan Info Systems, Project Manager / Engineer
August 1995 - September 1997, Hyderabad, Andhra Pracesh, India
Project Manager / Engineer for Baan Project Package development which is a major module of Baan ERP VI.
A certified 'Boundary Spanner' from Baan Business IT School, The Netherlands.
Joined as Software Engineer. During this period received intensive training in BAAN Tools programming, Forms, Reports, Sessions, Database management, and extensive training on ERP functionality. Worked on changing the Baan ERP package from 3GL to 4GL-SQL, GUI standards, fixing defects, performance improvement, and converting the functions to DLLs. Played moderator / inspector’s role in Fagan Inspections of design, code, and involved in peer reviewing the code. The BAAN4 application programs are analyzed and converted to BAAN 5 version. During this time worked on various versions of the products, namely BAAN 4a, BAAN 4b, BAAN 4c and BAAN 5.
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Supervisor
December 1984 - August 1995, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
EDP Supervisor / Systems Executive at the Electonic Data Processing Center, developing in-house systems.
OS / Technologies: Unix, Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Report Writer, Oracle Forms, Pro * C, and Unix & C.
Started as Application Programmer and progressed to Systems Analyst. Job responsibilities include User Training and Implementation of various integrated software modules under Unix OS and Oracle RDBMS.
Lead the Information Systems Department with a team of 8 Software Professionals and successfully developed & implemented various applications like Inventory Control, Purchase Orders, Sales Accounting, Payroll, Post Sales Services, Receivables, and Payables etc. Prepared necessary project appraisal statements for obtaining financial assistance from banks and financial institutions