Tata Consultancy Services, Agile Process Consultant
November 2010 - Present, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
As part of the Global Consultancy Practice(GCP) horizontal of TCS, working as an Agile Process consultant providing consultancy to clients in the areas of Agile Readiness assessment, Agile Training, Agile Coaching for initial setup, piloting, etc. Also work as Agile Scrum Master for a few engagements.
Worked as Agile Scrum Master for a Material Management system of GE. Working with distributed teams, worked on 3, 2 week Sprints, for a release.
Currently working as Agile coach and Scrum master for the past year at a Global Healthcare giant on the CRM space. Worked on initial team trainings and regular process improvement initiatives to setup the Agile Release cycle process.
Worked with other Agile coaches in transitioning the CRM team on moving from 18 month release cycles to quarterly releases consisting of multiple 2 week Development sprints, followed by integration sprint. Currently completed 4 releases in the role of Scrum master for 2 teams, one of which being distributed in multiple locations.
Also work on pre-sales activities for RFI and RFP responses for Agile consultancy Proposals of TCS.
• DELL INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, Project Manager
September 2008 - November 2010, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Working in the capacity of Program\Project manager for Offline Sales Order management system worked on multiple Releases. Also worked as Release manager on couple of mini-releases.
During the course of one of the Major release for Latin America region, the team transitioned to Agile Scrum methodology for the Development cycle.
Worked extensively as the Agile Coach and educated the local site team on scrum, backlog, story point estimation, etc. Successfully ran 13 back to back Dev sprints (2 week sprints), going through all the steps of Plan, Execute, Review and retrospect.
• SIEMENS INFORMATION SYSTEM LTD, Project Manager
December 2000 - August 2008, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Worked in multiple Roles during my tenure with Siemens
- Started as Functional Tester of Medical Imaging Software, working on Functional and Integration testing. Also worked on test automation using Rational Visual Test.
- Moved on to role of Software developer, working on VB, C++ and SQL technologies on a Hospital Management system.
- Worked as a Project Lead and also as a Scrum master of global cross-functional Scrum teams of 10-15 people, comprising of software designers, developers, testers and product analysts, I have handled around 20(month long) sprints, comprising of both Feature Development and Support Sprints during this period.
NETKRAFT PVT. LTD, Test Engineer
April 2000 - November 2000, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
First Job after college. I worked as Test Engineer and was involved in testing of various Web Applications. Worked on testing internet portals and photographic web applications.
Designing and execution of functional test cases
Preparation of performance test plan and execution of Load and Stress testing using the tool Webload.