Mike Leber is an Agile Coach, Systemic Coach and Management Consultant. He has been practicing and teaching agile methods since many years. His main focus is on innovation, credible leadership and learning organizations for driving sustainable change. Mike has a long-standing experience working in large industrial organizations as well as with powerful smaller teams and startups.
His core training offering comprises:
- Management 3.0 - Agile Leadershp Practices
- Kanban for Decision Makers and Practitioners
- Scrum for Teams and for Project Managers
Apart from his professional engagement, Mike is a community geek with believe in the power of co-learning and co-creating. His main community acitvities are:
- Co-facilitation of Scrum Community in Vienna
- Co-Facilitating the Agile Lean Network
- Running the Stoos Satellite Vienna
You also find Mike speaking regularly speaking at international Lean and Agile conferences.