Senior software development manager and .NET application/solution developer and architect is seeking a position utilizing broad-based design, development, maintenance, distribution, integration and customization skills combined with project lead and management expertise. Ideal position would offer the opportunity to apply leading edge experience, knowledge and management skills to achieve ambitious technology objectives to deliver business value and ROI internally and externally.
* Combining over 22 years of progressive experience in the management of information technologies with a keen business sense and the expertise to design innovative systems in order to reduce cost and improve productivity:
- Internet Applications/E-Commerce - Planning & Coordinating - Consulting
- Project Lead/Management - System Migration - Intranet Development
- Installation/Configuration - Programming/Systems Analyst - Database Architect/Design/Administrator
* Broad-based experience analyzing the scope of projects, establishing priorities, and achieved results in a fast-paced, time sensitive, leading edge environment.
* Proven experience leading a team in the development of KnowledgeGEAR, an internet-in-a-box solutions and several different add-on applications including: a centralized employee directory service, a request systems, a project management, a help desk ticket system, a time sheet reporting applications, e-commerce catalog application, virtual conference (chat), newsletter, etc.
Specialties: Extensive expertise in researching and analyzing new and existing technologies, performing systems analyst functions and improving performance of processes.
Application and database architecture, design, development and management,
XCentium, Sitecore Architect
April 2014 - Present, Houston, TX, US
Delivering Sitecore solutions to customers with an Agile and iterative approach.
FMC Technologies, Inc., Public Web Architect
January 2013 - April 2014, Houston, TX
Defines Web architectures and designs for the enterprise. Subject matter expert for public web content management and delivery.
Provides leadership, support and development to user community in the evaluation, testing, development and integration of Sitecore public web projects involving all strategic computer hardware/software projects. Documents development processes and operating environment and provides leadership for development team. Liaison with senior management in Communications, HR and IT.
Keeps abreast of the latest trends and technology related software and IT industry best practices. Identifies and suggests ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
Leads Sitecore development team. Develops enhancements and fixes on the Sitecore CMS platform. Supports the Sitecore development team in global development projects. Supports corporate level end users. Supports users in filling business system requirements for all major business areas in regards to Sitecore. Assists in the development of application project budget definitions. Makes decisions daily to impact issues that affect supporting Sitecore CMS. Prioritizes issues and determines impact of application issue on business environment. Supports outsourced development resources of Sitecore projects.
Coaches and mentors more junior technical and development staff. Participates in design and code reviews. Serves as a mentor to other application development and support resources.
Microsoft, Senior Application Development Manager
June 2008 - January 2013, Houston, TX
With a mix of advanced technology and strategic business acumen, I will implement broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect solutions by mapping common customer business problems to reusable end-to-end technology solutions. I will demonstrate the ability to engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and end to end information technology security, help customer account teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities, maintain product group relationships and act as subject matter expert and show my proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction.