My name is Vijay Bandaru and I am an Indian.
Our world is so small, filled with emotions, competitions, games and politics. I believe in sayings such as : “United we stand, divided we fall” and “It’s easy to pull down but not easy to build up”. So collaboration and knowledge sharing are the key to success and to manage the expectations in a win-win mode. Collaborative culture should be developed top to bottom in the organisations to enjoy the success and make it long lasting. I always work towards that direction and I also encourage and support the people whom I work with in the same way.
My core values that I follow in personal and professional life all the time are: Honesty, Transparency, Positive Thinking, Validated Learning, Share and Care, Receptive.
I started my software career in 1998 as a software developer and worked on few ERP, e-Commerce, client server, web projects and also mobile projects. I played various roles in my career that include: Tech Lead, Project Lead, Project Manager, Senior Delivery Manager and Agile Coach. I also have a strong technical background that helps me to contribute to the teams in technical guidance and engineering practices coaching
I started my agile journey in 2009 and played product owner, Scrum Master and Developer roles and I thoroughly understand the challenges in these roles. I was fortunate to be part of a large scale agile transformation in a product based organisation using LeSS framework. I have gained great experience as an Agile Coach during this transformation.
I am certified in CTC, CSPO, CSP, CSM, PMI-ACP, ITIL v3 and PMP. Training and coaching is my passion and I contribute to the following trainings:
- Agile Foundation
- Scrum Framework with Engineering Practices
- PMP (Project Management Professional)*
- PMI-ACP (Certified Agile Practitioner)*
- Agile Estimation & Release Planning
- Effective Scrum Master (one day hands-on workshop)
* These are certification Trainings
I participated as a Speaker in various Agile conferences listed below
- @Discuss Agile Day conference on 21-November-2015, Hyderabad: Scrum Master [The team spirit guardian]
- @XP Conference on 08-August-2015, Bengaluru: Nighmare to Nightly Builds …[A Case study on Continuous Integration]
- @HYDSPIN Mid-year conference 2015 on 10-July-2015, Hyderabad:4 hours hands-on Release Planning workshop
- @Regional Scrum Gathering South Asia 2015 on 5th & 6th June 2015, Bengaluru: Conducted Agile Quiz Program
- @Regional Scrum Gathering South Asia 2015 on 5th & 6th June 2015, Bengaluru: LeanOps Implementation Experience Report (Case Study)
- @Agile India 2015 International conference on 28-Mar-2015, Bangalore: Scrum Master – Experience Report
- @Lean India Summit on 22-Nov-2014, Bangalore: Lean and Kanban implementation from Trenches
- @Regional Scrum Gathering on 11-July-2014, Hyderabad: A case study on Large Scale Agile Transformation
- @Global Scrum Gathering on 27-July-2016, Bengaluru: Creating Engineering Culture
- @Global Scrum Gathering on 27th - 29th July 2016, Bengaluru: Part of Coaching Clinic along with other coaches and also facilitated along with Zuzi Shochova
My Contact Details:
My Linked In Profile
My Personal Website