Beachbody, Lead Agile Coach
November 2015 - Present, Santa Monica, CA, United States
Large scale role in leading adoption of Agile across multiple delivery units in Beachbody Technology department. Coach of departmental agile coaches.
Toyota Motor Sales, Scrum Master
August 2015 - November 2015, Torrance, CA, United States
Ran roll out of Scrum pilot on the creation of Toyota's annual Innovation Fair.
Trained teams ranging from creative to vendor management on using agile and Scrum ceremonies
Hispanic Scholarship Fund, Senior Business Analyst
January 2014 - August 2015, Gardena, California
Responsible for developing, improving, and maintaining a proactive business analytics function, focused on improving and implementing strategies, to create a scalable infrastructure for data management, reporting, and analysis. This includes managing
people, processes, and data gathering, as well as output of materials necessary to create accurate reports, daily operational work flow, analysis, modeling, and forecasting, and making actionable recommendations.
SonyDADC, Business Analyst
March 2012 - January 2014, Marina del Rey, California
Worked with multi-national teams and directly led a Scrum team from third party vendor in Argentina on four simultaneous projects: CRM customization, Single Sign-On integration, SharePoint rollout and the development of a procurement tracking system.
OurHistree, Scrum Master
August 2009 - August 2010, Culver City, CA, US
Headed program management using Scrum for entire organization, maintained project schedule, and led quality assurance department in an Agile focused environment.
• Created and managed a team of four temporary testers prior to the launch of the site.
• Translated a 300 page, three volume wire frame document into 7 Themes (overarching areas of focus) and their resulting epics and user stories (requirements and test cases).
• Ensured the on-time delivery of six major products, including the public facing website of OurHistree, and private products for Barbie, USO, the United Nations/World Expo, UC Berkeley, and the Waldorf=Astoria.
• Served as Scrum Master, facilitating daily standup, producing daily burn down charts, reporting on team velocity. Maintained the product backlog, evaluated exit criteria and managed technical debt. Reinforced and reminded team of our team’s core values.
• Handled the resolution of any impediments that would block the team from completing their tasks, customer response issues, site copy and publishing release notes.
• Maintained morale and productivity during crunch months of 3 day sprints, where individual members worked 70+ hours a week for a period of 9 weeks.