Solutions IQ, Management Consultant, Scrum Master, Agile Coach
January 2012 - Present, Redmond , Washington, United States
General Motors Onstar
Feb 2013 to Present
- SIQ Management consultant responsible for Enterprise Agile Transformation contract at OnStar
Jan 2012 - Feb 2013
- Agile coach for four product owner teams, which includes an integration team, a services team, ebike and multiple mobile teams based on various mobile platforms: Android, iOS, HTML5
- Acting Scrum Master for 3 Mobile platform development teams (iOS, Blackberry, HTML5)
- Coach product owners in how to pitch scrum practice value to the business versus traditional waterfall approaches
- Assist and coach product owners in the creation of scrum vision, feature stories, backlog creation, product/feature/release roadmap, and release schedule projections.
World Vision (Lakemont Consulting Group), Agile PM, Product Owner
June 2010 - September 2011, Federal Way, Washington, United States
Agile Program Manager and Product Owner for Research and Development group
- Proxy Product Owner for Wolrd Vision Micro Loans
- Set up Agile/Scrum process for the development of the World Vision Micro Loans web site.
- Managed team of product owners in the US while managing team of developers in Cardiff UK using Scrum as a methodology
- Lead vendor selection and contract negotiation for World Visions first mobile application development.
- Architected and designed solutions for both Micro Loans and Mobile apps using web services from the previous World Vision project that freed these client applications from the Oracle legacy system.
Program Manager at World Vision managing the architecture group through the SIP (Strategic Integration Program) Project as well as selling the new architectural concepts to the various C level executives and marketing stakeholders within the organization.
- SSO – Enterprise Single Sign-On and Identity Management selection process and implementation of CA Siteminder for Oracle ecommerce and Employee 105+ systems.
- Tibco ESB - Proof of Concept, ASM search and negotiation, ESB implementation and integration
- SOA Web Services Creation
- Pull together and implement an Agile Scrum team for the creation of web services across multiple organizational product owners
- Champion Agile methodologies and Scrum within the organization for web services development
- Stakeholder, Steering and C level expectation management