12 Principles Consulting, Agile Coach
September 2014 - Present, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Agile Coach and Trainer at 12 Principles Consulting
SolutionsIQ, Agile Coach
May 2012 - September 2014, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
As needed I act as agile trainer, mentor and coach for enterprise transforming into agile practices.
Nokia , product manager
January 2011 - May 2012, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
• Managing IP video calling software product requirements & create product roadmap
• Operator requirements for CS video calling
• Redesign of Call UI and Video calls UI screens for better user experience
• Alpha & beta release for software products
• Performed competitive analysis, user interface designs patterns
• Managed multiple releases of existing video call software technology
My day to day activities involve discussion with Cluster Head, Product managers, Project Managers, Product Owners and Architects for managing the requirements assigned to Bangalore Software Products Team.
Act as mentor for product owners and drive innovation in day to day activities.
Nokia, Agile Project Manager
February 2009 - December 2010, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Managed deliverables from Integration test team across 3 countries and deliverables in platform independent team for various hardware platforms.
• Determined the risk/dependencies and monitored them.
• Effectively handled multiple projects/requirements simultaneously.
Monitored and mentored the agile practices within the team and across organisation.
• Collaborated with other project managers to share the best practices and retrospectives.
Nokia/Symbian, Test Lead / Sr Software Engineer
June 2006 - January 2009, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
the scrum master.
and additional responsibility
• Designed and implemented new configuration management plan, quality checkpoints and monitored them for system test team across 3 countries.
• Created and reviewed test plans, specifications, and submission reports. Approved submissions within the team.
• Defects were managed and fixed within the SLA period and defect counts were always kept within the target set by the management.
• Interfaced with development teams for technical requirements and issues
• Recruited and trained new team members.