A versatile agile practitioner with strong end to end agile delivery and coaching experience on projects with government and private sector clients in complex business and technical environments.
Worked with highly competent and motivated individuals and grow with them and help them grow into high performing agile teams.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Product Owner (CSPO) with over 15 years of experience implementing ICT solutions in different industries using Lean, Agile and traditional principles and methodologies.
Passionate to help teams and organisations to successfully implement lean and agile principles, methods and practices according to the context and constrains of their environment resulting in better cooperation between IT and business.
• Scrum and Kanban implementation in team and organisation level
• Coaching Leadership, Teams and Individuals with Agile Transformation and Delviery
• Agile Project Management for client facing and internally funded projects
• Proven commercial experience with agile project delivery of complex, sensitive, multi-stream and multi-stakeholder projects ($300K - $10 mil,15 -30 project team members)
• Agile adoption in Enterprise
• Experience chairing steering committee meetings with C-Level executives
• Salesforce.com implementation ($900K - $2 mil budget)
• Generic SDLC, Prince2, Kanban and Scrum delivery
• Team Management and People Development
• Senior Stakeholder Management
• Development of Product Vision and Roadmap
• Ability to translate complex legal, clinical, operational and financial business needs into technical requirements
• Vendor Management
• System Integration
• CRM, ERP, CMS and online portal roll out in cloud, bespoke development and COTS
# Implement and integrate lean and agile principles and practices in team and enterprise level
# Application of System and Complexity Theories (i.e. Cynefin) in Enterprise Strategy, Project Governance and Software Development
# Cloud computing
CXC Global, Lead Agile Business Analyst
February 2007 - June 2011, , NSW, AU
- Discovering, eliciting, distilling and prioritising Business Requirements for complex Payroll and Legal and Compliance projects and translating them into Functional Specifications to deliver value to the business
- Working in an Agile Enterprise Software Development team which is delivering multiple projects in time boxed iterations
- Managing projects combining Prince2 for the business side and Scrum on the development side depending on the needs of the project throughout the SDLC to successfully role out the new capabilities and upgrades
- Business Process and System Modeling using BPMN, Value Stream Mapping and UML
- Interface with department managers to identify and resolve business systems problems and consult with users to identify potential improvements and translate these requirements to Functional Specifications for IT team to develop appropriate systems
- Creating policies and procedures for software testing and requirement validation
- Assisting operational team for effective value stream by identifying the improvement areas and bottle necks, removing waste in the process and working on quick wins
- Mentoring and training small IT and Operational teams to deliver value to the business with less hassle, less waste and shorter cycle time
- Assist PMO to prioritise the projects and break down the big projects into smaller phases to be able to delivery each phase in a shorter iteration cycle
- Working on variety of projects including "Legal & Compliance", "Process Improvement" and "Revenue Generation" projects
- Leading and mentoring system and business analysts to improve the requirement processes and implement agile principles into business analysis practices
Advanced Telecom Services , Product Manager
June 2006 - December 2006,
Advance Telecom Services is a provider of VoIP services in Middle East
CarrieX FZ Co., Solution Designer
January 2006 - June 2006, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Provider of an Exchange Market for VoIP Carries
Various, Software Developer / Business Analyst
January 1997 - December 2005,
I worked in different positions and companies during this period.
Application Developer for an ISP Accounting Software using Windows RAS APIs.
Development of VOIP Accounting System,
Design and Development of E-commerce web sites
Preparing Business Plan for an SMS Service and Media Provider.