- Expert in Project Management and Agile processes with strong IT background
- Assessment of Organizational processes, providing recommendation and creating process roadmaps
- Sales support to assess, provide solution approach to clients to enable contract closure
- Experience setting up Project Management Office for organizations by implementing processes governing PMBOK lifecycle
- Product Management experience in delivering new and differentiated products to address industry needs
- Exposure in financial, banking, healthcare, airline and professional services industries
- Experience in process management for production support, project processes, and business requirements
- Process transformation, enhancement and rollout for projects and programs
- Corporate training and mentoring from Sales teams to Executives
- Founder & Trainer for Agile Training Champions developing and delivering content on agile and project management concepts
- Played an advisory role to Senior Vice President & Presidents on strategic initiatives, such as bringing internal projects into PMO control, evaluation of Collaboration software to integrate geographically distributed organizations, promoting security policies, and training initiatives.
- Initiated tactical alignment of best practices beyond lessons-learned sessions through Knowledge Mining Series for harvesting internal knowledge from subject matter experts and external industry representations
- Unleashed process enhancements to many functional units through digitizing workflows increasing the visibility, centralizing document access for ease of access, earned value management enforcing project time entry, standardizing test cases through cross-functional project reviews, and notification alerts for failing projects. This resulted in faster revenue recognition, client satisfaction, and increased sales.
- Conducted process audits enhancing best practices for internal process efficiency, external audit compliance and promoting consistent PMO metrics.
- Modified Agile framework “Hybrid Scrum” to suit unique multi-program initiatives for enhanced project efficiency which enables management of multiple projects by a project manager
- Facilitated numerous corporate training programs, besides initiating trainings on my own using my unique TONE leadership framework leveraging more than 10 years of teaching experience at various universities
- Authored and delivered corporate diversity training document on doing offshore business in India saving the organization on huge training dollars.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PMI-Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- IT Project+
- Sarbanes-Oxley-Act (CSOX)
- Program Management Certificate
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
Agile Training Champions, Founder & Lead Trainer
December 2012 - Present, Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States
Designed and delivered a course on "Agile Project Management with Scrum"
Created an online portal for self-initiated course on "Effective Self-Organized Team Traits"
Delivering free training and learning tools through blog, video, and podcasts
Physicians Interactive, PMO Manager, Operations
February 2010 - Present, Libertyville, IL, United States
Established Program Management Office introducing new processes for workflow enhancements and best practices
Continuing to look into PMO metrics and improve processes
Managing several key pharmaceutical client projects
Managing platform enhancement projects
Managing product initiatives through the program management office functions
Providing training and support for process tools and PMO as required
West Notifications Group, Senior Project Manager
December 2007 - October 2009, Chicago, IL, United States
Used Agile Principles for all numerous projects for implementing voice/email/sms notifications as contracted for
Union Bank of California
Assisted setup of Program Management Office supporting PMO Governance
Provided Support for other project managers for projects involving United Airlines, Rent a Car, etc.