Raj Arora Experienced programme and project individual with over 15 years of IT industry experience, currently working in an IT PMO environment as Scrum Master, with a proven track record of delivery and governance focus using learnt experience in must deliver challenging environments. Results-oriented project management professional with MBA in Strategic Management, Certified Scrum Master, Prince 2 Practitioner and Six Sigma certifications. Focused on accurate and precise reporting, all aspects of project planning, financial management, relationship building and preservation, supplier/vendor management and procurement. A mature, highly qualified manager with a resourceful structured approach and extensive technical, managerial & leadership skills, who methodically deals with practical solutions. Experienced in product backlog grooming, sprint planning, project control processes, including deliverable configuration management, issue and risk management, scope or change control, resource management and quality management, feature identification, estimation, prioritization, planning, RAID (Risk, Assumption, Issues, Dependency) Management. An excellent organizer who has a flexible approach towards work & continues to gain valuable experience of managing in a wide variety of businesses in various industry sectors. International work experience includes, having worked in UK and USA, with clients, such as ACCENTURE, TUI, TNT, GTECH, CAMELOT, AT&T, and GE.
Helveta, Delivery Manager (Agile)
July 2013 - Present, , United Kingdom
My current responsibilities include:
1. Define and manage agile (Scrum) delivery process.
2. Agile Coach - Mentor varied stakeholders on effective use of agile principles, scrum process (Product backlog refinement, Story writing, Sprint Planning, Showcase, Retrospective) and software engineering best practices such as Pair programming, Peer code review, Test driven development (TDD), Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) and Exploratory testing to improve the quality of software being delivered.
3. Liaise with Technical Architect on technical issues to seek continuous software quality improvements.
4. Recommend process improvements and define KPI’s for software delivery.
5. Working on prioritized Product Backlog with PO (Product Backlog Owner) at Helveta on defining roadmap for sprint delivery.
6. Working with SM (Scrum Master) on Sprint/Capacity planning and delivery.
7. Facilitating Scrum ceremonies (PB grooming, Sprint Planning 1, Showcase, Retrospective).
8. Continue to work with stakeholders at Helveta and offshore delivery team on process refinement, improving transparency and visibility of delivery teams.
9. Responsible for delivery of the product from offshore team as per roadmap agreed with Product Manager.