Project Manager, Software Development Manager, and ScrumMaster, combining 20+ years of experience in IT with expertise in delivering complex and large projects and programs, high-scalable and high-performance software applications, e-commerce sites, and mobile applications, leading multiple cross-functional teams, both business and technical. Results-oriented, innovative, very enthusiastic, hands-on, coach, with ability to empower and coax the team to reach the goals, building an environment guided by trust, autonomy, and purpose. High maturity of conflict resolution, effective communication (both written and verbal), and negotiation.
• People: servant leadership of multidisciplinary teams (internal/vendor) by transparency, frequent and assertive communication, coaching, leading by example, fostering the continuous improvement, and building relationships of group, focused on customer outcomes.
• Project and Program Management: international experience, leading several projects and services contract negotiations in South America, USA, China, and India. Experience in the establishment and operation of a PMO.
• Processes, Frameworks, and Methodologies: PMBoK, Agile (XP, Scrum, SAF, Continuous Delivery), and Lean (Kanban, Lean Startup).
• Outsourcing: outsourcing design and negotiation, both from the perspective of the customer and the supplier.
• IT Governance: IT strategic planning, leading initiatives to business alignment, risk management, and monitoring IT performance. Experience in budget management, effectively establishing the balance between fixed and variable costs, and CAPEX and OPEX.
Actively contributes to the software development and project management communities through InfoQ, speaking at many events in major cities (QCon, Agile Tour, and IBC), being a member of QCon SP Program Committee, and reviewer for the Global Scrum Gathering.
Portuguese & Brazilian.