January 2013 - Present, Redmond, WA, United States
Currently allocated on a project at AT&T to buy services via mobile application. The team is geographically distributed in some cities of the United States and India. My responsibilities are planning releases, apply innovation games to greater integration and collaboration, support the business area in the development of the backlog, facilitate meetings, develop the team to achieve high performance while also helping to escalate the process in other units.
Brivin Corporation, ScrumMaster & Agile/Lean Coach
April 2012 - December 2012, North Miami, FL, United States
Managed and delivered several e-commerce websites. Furthermore, I planned and implemented three different Agile Distributed Teams in India, Indonesia, China, Brazil, and Argentina, as well as an Agile Portfolio Management. Results: better organization, saving thousands of dollars, and maximizing the productivity.
I implemented and conducted a new agile software development process for the company, besides new tools and engineering practices for the whole team. Results: better communication, organization, and bringing more agility for the deliveries.
Coaching and developing the competences of the entire team.
Abril Digital, Software Development Manager
January 2009 - April 2012, São Paulo, SP, Brazil
I was hired to help establishing an Agile culture, conducting coaching, mentoring and learning sessions for promoting continuous innovation (tech talks, open spaces, devops, and so on). Furthermore, I delivered many different projects and products to various customers throughout Abril.
- Responsible for 2 verticals: mobile & internet product management (Casa, viajeaqui, Recreio Contigo, Quatro Rodas, Placar, etc.), delivering over 10 projects within the expected budget, scope and schedule.
- Managed project teams across organizations, and several outsourced partners to support the development of the above products.
- Acted as a ScrumMaster of the Platform Development (CMS, Search, and Abril ID). Results: new digital platform that serves several websites, allowing to share content between them, besides reusing the same infrastructure.
- Guided teams through product planning, product grooming, review, retrospective, and daily meetings.
- Mentored and coached ScrumMasters, Product Owners, development teams, and other project stakeholders.
- Delivered a project responsible for integrating all the mobile operators through an exclusive channel for sending SMS.
- Defined and built strategies for new products and developments as a part of a portfolio management planning.
- Facilitated product vision and strategic roadmap, creating an agile portfolio management.
- First professional at Abril to implement a Kanban Development System in a development team responsible for maintaining over 30 different products.
January 2008 - December 2008, São Paulo, SP, Brazil
I managed projects for Online Marketing & Sponsored Links Departments: new Sponsored Links Platform, an assessment tool for email marketing and web analysis for the company, as well as conducting projects related to the product that tracks all measurements from the campaign and ads in online advertising, gauging the return on investment on each product. Results: we’ve got several new clients with the new platform and we could support where the investment may go in each product.
I applied Scrum and practical techniques from XP.