Gaurav rastogi is an IT professional for 11 years and have worked in Transportation, Reatil & e-Commerce, Investment Banking clients across United states, UK and Asia. He is been a SCRUM Master and a Process Anchor for SCRUM for multiple projects.
FIL, Project manager/Process Anchor
March 2013 - Present, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Working with the Dev teams to help them transform from waterfall to AGile SCRUM process.
Infosys Ltd, CSM/Process Anchor
February 2012 - February 2013, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
I was wokring for a client a high end fashion retailer in US of Infosys to help them transform their mode of operation from waterfall to Agile. It was a large program of about 12 SCRUM teams where intitially i was a working as a SCRUM master of a team and then graduated to Process anchor role for 3 Teams. The team was developing a e-commerce website and below are few things which make this experience/project unique:
1. This whole program of 12 teams started one single day all together and there was no ramp up time involved.
2. The whole SCRUM teams were not co-located infact the teams were at 4 different locations including onsite.
3. The avg years of experience per team was 2 Years.
4. The release cycle was 3 weeks.
5. Integration Testing team was completely at a different location than dev team's location.
Articles I've written
Capturing Business Value Delivered by Scrum Teams
As part of my job working with different teams, the biggest challenge I see is how the team's work can be measured in terms of business value delivered. . . .
"Why" Is More Important than "How"
Working with companies implementing Agile, I have seen that most of the time management is more concerned about how to implement Scrum than why to implement Scrum.