Just Digital, Agile Operations Manager
November 2014 - Present, São Paulo, SP, BR
- IT Processes creation
- Agile Coaches Coaching
- Product Owners Coaching
- Teach Lead coaching (on agile process and automation)
- Confilct Management between IT and Business
- Organization Change Management based on Lean / Management 3.0
- Internal initiatives backlog priorization
- Agile methodologies Portfolio management
- Main responsible to promote a culture of commitment and motivation in all company teams and IT projects
- Responsible for Agile Methodologies with the goal to turn the company a reference in the agile community
- Main responsible on organizing IT teams
- Creation and management of communities of pratice (Scrum Masters, Product Owners e Dev team)
Walmart.com, Scrum Master
April 2014 - October 2014, São Paulo, SP, BR
Just Digital, Project Coordinator / Agile Coach
March 2014 - April 2014, São Paulo, SP, BR
epay, a Euronet Worldwide Company, Project Coordinator
September 2012 - December 2012, São Paulo, SP, BR
- Responsible for project and process maturity in company on agile methodologies(Scrum/Kanban/XP e Lean).
- Project, Program and Portfolio Management in agile methodologies.
- Responsible for pilot projects in agile methodologies in several departments: IT, Operations, HR and New Products.
- Coaching in agile methodologies for interdepartmental Team members and Product Owners.
- Template and Document creation for PMO area.
- Process creation in IT Operations and New Products departments.
- Responsible for Scrum Team Impediments removal, communication and performance.
I-Pepper Agência Digital, Scrum Master, Development Coordinator
June 2011 - September 2012, São Bernanrdo do Campo, SP, Brazil
- Responsible for total company redesign in processes and agile methodologies (Scrum/ Support Kanban);
- Coaching for Developers (Scrum /XP/Kanban) and Product Owners (Scrum/User Stories/Vision);
- Assistance in developing templates with variable scope in project and maintenance contracts;
- Sole responsible on IT department in colaboration with Bussines and Marketing Directors;
- Strategic planning on company human resources;
- Hiring, recruiting and interviewing development and support teams;
- Successful idealization and implementation of the CRM concept process, also adding as a new company service/product;
- Programming in CMS (Joomla), E-commerce (Magento) and CRM (SugarCRM);
Lampada Global Services, Scrum Master / IT Coordinator
August 2009 - May 2011, São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- Leadership in Technology Board, strategic planning about company employees and internal IT projects
- Participation in CMMi v1.3 lvl 2 company certification on planning and deployment team as a Project Manager and Process manager;
- ScrumMaster in national and international projects (USA, Canada) and Offshore Outsourcing development team management (Ukraine, India, Ireland, Ecuador);
- Strong Project Management skills with costs, people performance, quality tests, programming development and systems deployment;
- Responsible for pilot project in Scrum methodology in the company and responsible to coodinate offshore development team and project delivery success;
- Bussines Analysis with customers and project estimates in colaboration with development team;
- Participation in recruitment process of new developers for the company;
- Responsible for company Public Cloud Amazon EC2 Administration;
- Promoted form Developer II to IT Manager and Project Manager in Scrum Methodology;
- Coding Dojos Coordinator.