Western Digital Corporation, Agile Coach
September 2014 - Present, , US
Setting up and shaping agile methods and processes in the organization for improving quality, efficiency, throughput, and predictability in the product development and delivery operations with a goal of achieving the Kaizen (perpetual and continuous improvement) culture.
Teledyne Controls, Program Manager
January 2011 - September 2014, Thousand Oaks, CA, US
Leading projects, activities, and operations for LoadStar® Server Enterprise (LSE), a web-based solution and service for configuration management and distribution of on-board loadable software parts and data.
Synopsys, Inc. (Optical Research), Senior Program Manager/Software Project Manager
August 2007 - November 2010, Pasadena, CA, United States
Managed multiple projects for CODE V, a flagship product of the company used for the design, analysis, and optimization of image-forming optical systems. My projects involved end-to-end definition, development, and delivery of software releases using lean and agile methodologies:
• Led and delivered a major program to multi-core enable a set of complex scientific features in CODE V through use of parallel programming API’s. The program also included an outsourced project for implementing a heavily used algorithm on NVIDIA GP-GPU.
• Managed two full-cycle and three patch releases. The work included continuous interaction and coordination with diverse functions of the company.
Elixir Technologies Corporation, Senior Management
December 1999 - August 2007, Ojai, CA, United States
• As a Program Manager, led several major end-to-end programs for definition, development and delivery of software products and services in banking, documents management and archival.
• As Manager, Engineering managed worldwide software development operation of the company at four locations around the globe. Established several new functions in the organization including process management, product definition, requirement engineering, and quality management.
• Participated hands-on in requirement engineering and in software design and development in several projects and programs. Led definition and design of software products of the company and of products at client locations.
• Evangelized, initiated, and led a large worldwide process management program in the company. The effort encompassed many areas in productization and fulfillment. This resulted in transforming the company, that operated in the start-up mode for over 10 years, to a structured but agile organization based on a PMO.