I am an Agile Coach, a ScrumMaster (CSM), a CSP (Certified Scrum Professional), a CSPO (product owner), a CST (Certified Scrum Trainer) and an MBA.
You can find me at our website at leanagiletraining.com. You can learn a lot about me via my blog. And via my new book, Joe's Agile Release Planning.
Hope you are having success with Scrum, and having fun!
If I can help as a coach or trainer, or in any other way, please contact me.
Some further background on me:
* With an MBA, I tend to put more focus than others on Business Value Engineering, by which I mean all the practices in identifying and confirming where the BV really is.
* I had 20+ years of experience as a consultant to well-known firms in New York, London, and Charlotte. And in Richmond, VA, and San Antonio, TX. I have been a Senior Manager in Big 6/Big 4 consulting.
* In recent years I have worked with many clients of all types, and get invited back often.
* I initially was trained in Scrum by Ken Schwaber and mentored with Jeff Sutherland. I continue to work with Jeff Sutherland and a number of other great coaches and trainers. I am pleased to call many of the coaches and trainers and practitioners in the community friends.
* I helped start Agile Richmond (formerly APLN-Richmond). I started Agile-Carolinas and Agile Charleston, which have had some great speakers. I have several times been a speaker at Agile 20xx and at Agile Tour 20xx. I have a book in draft (The Elements of Agile Style).
* I have a BA from Yale and an MBA from NYU (in finance and international business).
* I am pleased to pass on Little's Second Law, which somehow one day came to me: "People are remarkably good at doing what they want to do." Much like "where there's a will, there's a way", but with a twist.
If you would like to talk more, please contact me.