Himanshu Gupta [Bachelor of Engineering 2003, PG DIPLOMA 2005]
• Certified Scrum Master, SAFe4.0 Lead Agilist, PMI-ACP, PMP certified, ITILv3, SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT, SCJP5, SCWCD5 & SCDJWS5 Certified Engineer having more than 12 years of experience in Information Technology with an excellent mix of technical expertise, project management & SCRUM/AGILE ability and interpersonal skills
• Five years back, started as a team member in Scrum team and then gradually moved to SCRUM MASTER position which I performed for quite a while and now performing as a SCRUM MASTER for multiple teams.
• As a SCRUM MATER/Project Manager, I am even involved in mentoring the project team with SCRUM, AGILE, LESS, client communication, interpersonal communication, technical practices and conducting the Appraisals of the team members
• Experience in all phases of SDLC using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
•Experienced in web based enterprise level software development, with very good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis/Design and relational databases.
• Analytical problem solver with the ability to anticipate issues and create new systems that streamline operations, resolve concerns and improve eﬃciency.
• Skilled in building excellent rapport with the client and team member. Able to see the big picture, delegate eﬀectively and motivate team member towards on time project completion.
•Expert in JAVA/J2EE with knowledge of Core Java, Web Services (REST, CXF, AXIS), ORACLE (PL/SQL), STRUTS, SPRING, HIBERNATE, EJB, and other related technologies
•Worked as Scrum Master in USA for 2 years
INFOGAIN INDIA PVT LTD, Project Lead/ scrum master
April 2013 - September 2016, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India
Working as a project Lead/ Scrum Master. Below are my roles and resposibilities
As a facilitative team leader, I am ensuring that the team adheres to its chosen process and removes blocking issues.
• I ensure that the team is fully functional and productive
• I enable close cooperation across all roles and functions
• I try to removes barriers
• I shield the team from external interference
• I ensure that the process is followed, including issuing invitations to daily scrums, sprint reviews, and sprint planning
• Facilitates the daily scrums
Also, out of my total scrum experience, for 2 years I worked as SCRUM MASTER for couple of clients at USA location through Infogain Corp.