Agile-Scrum-Training.com, Owner, Certified Agile/Scrum Coach/Trainer, SAFe Consultant, ACT, AEC/CSP, SMC/CSM, SPOC/CSP
March 2014 - Present, The Heights, Houston, Texas, United States
I am Scrum Alliance Certified as well as a ScrumStudy Registered Education Provider conducting industry leading standardized online and classroom based training and certifications for Scrum Developers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Agile Experts. I also provide online classes in Risk Analysis/Mitigation and act as an Enterprise-level Agile Transition Coach/Consultant.
Signet Jewelers (they own Zales, Kay, Jared, Peoples, and several others), PMO Lead and Agile Enterprise Transition Coach
November 2015 - January 2016, Dallas, Texas, United States
My work at the corporate headquarters for Signet Jewelers included being one of four individuals (the lead Agile coach) to help establish their PMO; conducted their enterprise Agile transition; designed enterprise-wide project processes; helped discover and identify project dependencies; created customized, highly-detailed, yet easy to understand reporting systems for multiple enterprise projects; and implemented Agile/Scrum and Kanban processes and ceremonies.
McKesson Specialty Health, CSM, Agile Trainer (CSM and CSPO), Agile Expert - Senior Project Manager V
September 2013 - August 2014, The Woodlands, Texas, United States
My work at the corporate headquarters for McKesson Specialty Health included being the Certified Scrum Master for multiple teams involved with data visualization and production, software and application systems, financial systems, clinical trials management systems, as well as conducting the training and certification of Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Developers, and Agile Experts.
I also designed internal enterprise-wide project processes; standardized Agile/Scrum and Kanban processes; designed and implemented customized SAFe/DAD hybrid processes for enterprise-wide implementation.
In addition, my position resided on the Data & Knowledge Management team and focused on data-centric initiatives and projects within the corporate portfolio. I contributed heavily to the definition of the project’s scope, objectives and benefits and all aspects of the engagement including:
* Workload and resource management;
* Leading cross-functional teams comprised of business analysts, data analysts, and web and business intelligence developers to achieve the goals of the project;
* Planning and directing work plans and schedules as well as the related resource plans and budgets;
* Developed and communicated recommended solutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals;
* Conducted regular project meetings and took an active role in project deliverables and solutions;
* Tracked velocity;
* Prepared daily, weekly, sprint, monthly, and project based comparative burn-down charts, complete with detailed analysis reports for the Product Owner and Stakeholders;
* Kept track of each projects progress utilizing Jira / Confluence and reported on any deviations and impediments in the same;
* Prioritized the backlog;
* Managed and tracked project related changes and issues;
* Anticipated issues and guided projects through the adjustment of scope and product backlog; and
* Facilitated and guided all pertinent Agile/Scrum ceremonies, reporting, and documentation.
IN-TEK-RITY, CSM - Senior Project Manager V
October 2011 - November 2013, Rockwall, texas, United States
CSM - Senior Project Manager V
I was the Agile/Scrum project manager for all Agile project management clients. Responsibilities varied from client to client, but strict adherence to the Agile/Scrum policies and procedures was always enforced.
BrainTrust-IT, ScrumMaster - Senior Project Manager V
March 2010 - October 2011, Rockwall, Texas, United States
SM - Senior Project Manager V
BrainTrust-IT consisted of top name consultants in the Internet Technology arena that worked as a team developing and managing projects for web-based applications, software systems, and websites for clients large and small. It was acquired by IN-TEK-RITY.com in 2011.
As an acting Scrum Master, I supported various teams to ensure that they were fully functional and productive by:
1. Being the process coach for the Product Owner and development team, ensuring the Scrum team and the organization followed Agile and Scrum values and best practices;
2. Helped to remove impediments, both immediate and future based, so the development teams could stay focused and productive;
3. Shielded the development teams from external interferences;
4. Assisted the teams with self-organization;
5. Fostered close cooperation between different team members and departments; and
6. Ensureed that everyone on the project teams had all the information they needed to do their jobs, use their tools, and track progress.
As a Scrum Master and an expert in Agile processes I also coached others and worked collaboratively with the stakeholders on each project team that interfaced with the core Scrum teams.
Fionda LLC, Scrum Master - Senior Project Manager V
November 2010 - September 2011, Solvang, California, United States
Fionda was twice an Inc. 500 company.
Scrum Master - Senior Project Manager V
The RSVP Group LLC,
October 2005 - March 2010, Rockwall, Texas, United States
Scrum Master - Senior Project Manager V