Uniplaces, Senior Software Engineer
April 2014 - Present, Lisbon, PT
Helping on the architecture of the new application.
Using Symfony 2, DDD (Domain Drive Design), TDD/BDD and other tools for development
phplx, Co-Founder & Community Enabler
November 2012 - Present, Lisbon, Portugal
Co-founder of phplx.
As a Community Enabler I help to organize the phplx meetups and also promote people from the PHP community and help the community to grow.
Geeklist, Portugal Ambassador
March 2012 - Present, Lisbon, Portugal
The Geeklist Ambassador Program is all about spread the word about Geeklist among all the communities and through the social medias.
As the Portugal Ambassador for Geeklist my main roles are:
- Find and contact all tech communities in Portugal
- Go to events
- Find companies, communities and people to join the Geeklist
GuestCentric Systems, Senior Software Engineer
August 2013 - March 2014, Lisbon, Portugal
Solve design and architecture problems.
Maintenance of a legacy application.
Aubay, SA, IT Consultant
September 2012 - July 2013, Lisbon, Portugal
Worked as a Full Stack Web Developer at the client Sedimap Portugal.
- Implemented a new server stack to improve the performance, loading times and to cache assets on the server-side, the final result was a +150% reduction on the loading time.
- Implemented the marker cluster and markers viewport management with Google Maps. This implementation allowed the customers to run the Google Maps smoothly with more than 6000 markers.
- Implemented Git and Gitlab, also did the migration of all SVN repositories to Git.
- Developed a tool for toll management that allows the customer to authorize or non-authorize one or more vehicles to pass on an certain highway chunk.
- Developed a tool to manage the importation of the POI (Point of interest) and also did the Reverse Geocoding of them by using the Google Geocoding API.
Quidgest, SA, Software Engineer
August 2011 - July 2011, Lisbon, Portugal