I am an enthusiastic IT professional, always aspiring to create & implement meaningful management systems which can enable engineering excellence.
I have 10 years of experience in the IT Industry with expertise in Consulting, Project Management, People Management, Coaching, Mentoring & Training, Tools Deployment and Sales activities. All this experience is gained internationally by working in India, Germany, Belgium, France and also working offsite with clients located in various geographies.
This experience is coupled with strong leadership, communication, collaboration, mentoring, Interpersonal and analytical skills. I possess good problem solving ability, customer service attitude and highly autonomous.
In my current role as Consultant with QAI India Ltd I focus on agile consulting specifically for SCRUM, XP and Kanban methodologies in many multi-national organizations. Few Highlights of my work is as follows:
· Strong Experience using Agile Frameworks such as Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban and SAFe.
· Managed 4 Agile Transformations – Transitioned from traditional waterfall model to Agile Methodologies ( Team Size 50+ Member, geographically distributed)
· Good experience in working with Distributed Agile Teams (US, Germany, India, Singapore, Malaysia)
· Trained 350+ professionals on Agile Methodologies.
a) Trainings were of 1 day, 2 days and 3 days duration on topics like
§ "Introduction to Agile", "Mastering Scrum", "User Stories, Estimation and Planning", "Agile Test Strategies Management", "Executive overview to Agile" and "Transformation to Agile".
· Experience as Agile Coach for 11 agile teams- Guided them through the stages of Forming, Storming, Norming and performing.
a) Focusing on Six Dimensional Agile Transformation – Agile Culture, Agile Principles, Agile Practices, Engineering Excellence, Project/Organizational Objectives and Agile Support Environment
b) Conduct Agility Assessment and set up the Agile Roadmap for the organization / department /project based on the above dimensions.
c) Conducting Trainings for all level in the hierarchy
d) Deployment of Agile Tools based on the Agile Practices
e) Constant coaching and mentoring to the Agile teams
· Experience in leading Project Teams as ScrumMaster for 2 Agile Teams
a) Manage release planning, sprint planning, daily standup, sprint review, retrospective
b) Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed i.e. have user stories which are prioritized, independent, valuable, estimatable, small, and testable.
c) Remove impediments of the team and ensure cross-team coordination
d) Foster collaboration and communication
e) Maintain relevant metrics that help the team & stakeholders
f) Manage and track the sprint backlog, burndown rate and velocity
· Deep understanding of all software lifecycle development disciplines - Project management, Requirements Management, Analysis & Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment, Configuration & Change Management
· Strong Experience in developing courseware, webinar presentations, case studies and white papers.
· Good experience in supporting sales activities like Lead generation, creating technical proposals, Cross selling, Up-selling and achieving sales targets.