I am a self-described "Agile Practitioner ” who has been spreading Agile values and continuously striving to improve the happiness quotient since 1996. I started way back building real-time software for GE Railroads in Florida in a team that followed XP practices. There has been no looking back since then.
I am a learner, teacher, blogger, speaker, leader, and a well-known face in the Agile industry particularly in India/US, with experience working with organizations across the world who champion the concept that “Happy People Create Happy Customers.”
I have been working with techniques like Lean, Extreme Programming, Scrum, and others that fall under the Agile umbrella.
I also pay the role of Chief Impediments owner for SolutionsIQ India, a one-of-a-kind employee-driven organization providing consulting and development services for customers across India and Southeast Asia. SIQ India is home to the best Agile Practitioners in the region.
As you are decided to learn a bit about, here are some reasons that may help you decide if you should come to my class.
1) Bring a Practical Perspective - I work at SolutionsIQ, the unique agile consulting organization. Which means I get to work day in and day out with awesome folks. Each one of us at SIQ has more than 8 years of experience and we help real customers and teams on a daily basis.
2) I use "Adult Learning Techniques" - It turns out adults learn differently than children, We like to listen, do by learning and like to share our opinions. My classes are full of learning experiences where you can also share your views with everyone else in the class.
3) I teach with my "Heart" - I am sure other trainers do too. But it takes many years of practice to know what this means. You will surely feel heard in the class. Your questions will be validated.
4 ) Experience Matters - I have taught in many parts of the world and I have taught for everyone from defense contractors, chip makers, banking organizations, gaming companies, software development organizations, hardware teams and so on.
Here is a map of places where I have taught. Altogether more than 4000 people have been through my workshops.
5) Techniques That Matter: Playing games in a class is easy. Talking theory too. but doing Scrum well is all about techniques and that is what my workshops are all about. Learn by doing, sharing your skills with others.
If you are the kind that
1) Likes powerpoints
2) I only want to hear the instructor speak.
3) I want answers to all my questions ( I will surely try to validate your question, but we may not be able to get to all of them)
If you do not like the class just let me know before you leave day 2, you refund will be arranged.
For me, the class is a start of a journey. Sign up, and experience our difference.