Eastbanc Technologies, Technical Project Manager
February 2014 - Present, Washington DC, DC, US
Lead developing of robust and scalable asset management system to plan and operate satellite networks. The system includes: single page web UI interface, application server and database.
• Software Development Life Cycle - Applied Scrum Framework in the system development and quality assurance processes. Oversaw and actively participated in all aspects of project phases from requirements gathering to delivering.
• Team Management - Coordinated and led development and testing efforts of distributed team of 6 developers (3 local and 3 remote) and a quality assurance engineer to complete project deliverables.
• Project Planning - Worked with program managers for scoping, estimating and planning future releases of the project.
• System Architecture - Designed and developed application server architecture for high performance asynchronous requests processing. Actively involved in client-side and the database design process.
• Application Architecture - Developed the System Architecture Specification Document. Applied architectural design patterns (Dependency Inversion, Dependency Injection, Persistence Ignorance and etc.) to increase system maintainability and testability.
• Set up a continuous integration process including unit and acceptance tests execution.