Sabre Travel Technologies Pvt Ltd, Team Lead Software Development
August 2015 - Present, Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Team Lead Software Development
IG Infotech (India) Private Limited, Technical Project Lead and Scrum Master
August 2010 - May 2015, Bengaluru, Karnataka
• Solution / Product Architecture
• Sprint Planning and Backlog Grooming
• Creating high level and low level design artifacts
• Hands-on Enterprise applications development based on J2EE stack with Spring, REST, ESB, XML
• Python based Release process Automation
• Application Maintenance/ Re-Design
• Performance Monitoring
• Production Support.
J2EE, Python, Spring MVC, Spring WS, Spring DAO, Spring Core, JMS, ESB, REST, XML, Oracle, Weblogic, Tomcat, App Dynamics, Splunk, Maven, Fiorano MQ
eFORCE Indian Pvt Ltd, Senior Software Engineer
August 2003 - July 2010, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
• Requirement Analysis
• Designing and implementation using the best possible technology stack available for the product
in Software as Service (SAAS) model for products or as desired by the Client.
• Effective Client communication
• Designed and delegated responsibilities to the team with Onshore co-ordinations.
• Monitoring & Review of Development/Customization
• Creating POC for specific components of the product.
• Configuration Management including automated Build and Deployment process with continuous
• Client side engagements in DHL, AMD and Baker Hughes.
J2EE, Struts, Spring, XML, Hibernate, EJB, Ajax, JSON, YUI Tag Lib, Oracle, Sql Server, Weblogic, Weblogic Portal, Tomcat, JBoss, Loadrunner, JProbe, Autonomy, CruiseControl, ANT
Agrasys ESolutions Pvt Ltd, Senior Software Engineer
March 2003 - August 2003, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
J2EE based Web based Logistics Management System
Responsible for Design, Implementation and Post Implementation Support
J2EE, Struts 1.1, XML, Weblogic 8.1, Tomcat, Sql Server 7.0, Rational Rose
Nav Technologies Pvt Ltd, Lead Software Engineer
August 2001 - March 2003, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
1. E-Commerce site for a leading electronics showroom in Eastern India
2. Service Center Management application of the aforesaid company
PowerBuilder, Sybase, SQL Server, PowerDesigner, J2EE Technologies, XML, Rational Rose, Tomcat.
GP Information Systems, Lead Software Engineer
May 1997 - July 2001, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
• Java based online portfolio management system
• Java based online Income Tax portal
• ClientServer based Purchase, Production, Planning, Order Processing, Inventory, Payroll and
Material Import Systems
PowerBuilder, Sybase, SQL Server, J2EE Technologies, Rational Rose, Tomcat.