I am a passionate Agilist.
- Experience working with Agile teams for more than 8 years.
- Started my experience in Agile with a renowned Telecom company transitioning from waterfall to Agile.
- Worked as a Scrum Master and a senior Agile testing Professional for Telecom projects.
- Solid experience in Telecom domain with strong client interaction and soft skills
- Worked as an Agile Coach and Consultant for teams and clients, respectively, for an Automotive company for 1.5 years
- Currently working as a Large Scale Agile Transformation Consultant and Coach
- International speaker on the topic of agile testing
- Certified Scrum Master - May 2009
- Certified Scrum Professional - May 2011
- Certified Scrum Product Owner - March 2015
SolutionsIQ, Agile Consultant and Coach
February 2014 - Present, Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
• Training and Coaching teams from various Technical and Business functions on Agile methodology, Lean and XP
• Working close to the teams and helping them adapt Agile and Lean
• Part of a Large Scale Agile Transformation at a client location
KPIT Cummins, Agile Coach
October 2012 - February 2014, Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
As an Agile Coach, I was involved in the following –
• Training the teams on the Agile methodology
• Providing training on the Scrum framework
• Helping them understand the Lean and eXtreme Programming tools and Principles
• Understanding their team dynamics and coaching them to be Agile
• Understanding the client process requirements and implementing the same in the teams.
• Coaching the teams in all aspects of Agile
• Providing Consultancy to Clients for their Agile Adoption Issues
Nokia Siemens Networks, Senior Software Engineer
December 2008 - October 2012, Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
•Area Test Owner for System Level Requirements.
•Scrum Master and facilitated teams with regard to Agile.
•Implemented various approaches to Scrum, such as doing Pair testing [2 testers sitting together, brainstorming different ways of testing, reviewing automated test cases etc.]
•Trained junior team members regarding both the product and agile/scrum.
•Substituted the coordinator for Program management and System verification over 2 months every year.
•Member of the Scrum Masters forum internal to NSN
•Supported Agile Days internal agile conference.
•Gave presentations to teams on topics of Scrum and Self-Organized teams. Created awareness within the teams regarding the core values, principles and essence of Agile.
TechMahindra, Software Engineer
September 2006 - December 2008, Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
1. Testing Professional
2. Was an active participant at team level during Agile Transformation.
3. Following the agile practices like Automation, ATDD and Pair Programming to maintain the required quality of the system.