Ramakrishna Chary has professional experience of over 20 years in Software Industry. Working as Dynamics CRM and SharePoint Development Technical Project Manager (TPM) and Architect. Highly accomplished Information Technology professional with extensive background in Project Management and Software Development. Expertise in Planning and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/2013/2015/2016, SharePoint 2013/2010/ MOSS2007, Office 365, Developed complex SharePoint Workflows, Application capacity planning, configuration management, implementing the appropriate progress-monitoring procedures. Technically proficient in designing and implementing Internet/Intranet/Data Warehouse applications. Proven ability, experience with Full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), CMMI Level 3 Key process areas, PMP, ITILv3 certified, SharePoint MCTS, Microsoft Dynamics CRM-MCTS, and Certified Scrum Master CSM.
OS : Windows 2012, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7.0 Enterprise, Vista, Windows 2003/Windows 2000/ NT 4.0 /98/95, Windows for Work Groups, MS-DOS, UNIX.
GUI : C#, Visual Basic.NET, Visual Basic 6.0/5.0/4.0/3.0,
Language : C, C++, C#
Databases : MS SQL Server 2012/ 2008 R2/2005 / 7.0/2000/6.5, Oracle 7.x/8.0, MS-ACCESS 2007/2.0/ 97, DB2
Status : Citizen
Clearance : DHS –EOD and Public Trust
Education :MS, Computer Science. Osmania University
BS, Computer Science. Osmania University
Certifications : Project Management Professional (PMP) from project management institute (PMI)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 (MCTS)
Certified Scrum Master- CSM
SharePoint 2010 Development Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
Awards : 2012 NPS President's Award Winner- Federal Consulting Practice Business Unit Level Award Winner.
Department of Homeland Security (DHS – CS&C) Technical Excellence Award.
* Dynamics CRM Technical Project Manger as a key resource on the contract.
* Working on Architecture and Migration Path.
* Submitting RRRs (Requirement Review) and RPR (Requirement Planning) to the DHS USCIS top level executives.
* Migrating Avant CRM 2011 to CRM 2016.
* Managing development team consisting of more than 15 members.
* Providing weekly/monthly reports to DHS USCIS Top management.
* Managing 2 SCRUM teams using Agile development methodology.
* Managing and Working with multiple(more than 4 teams) integration teams.
DHS USCIS, Technical Project Manager
September 2014 - Present, , US
Working as Technical Project Manager and managing two SCRUM teams
CSC, Sr. Dynamics CRM Architect
June 2011 - September 2014, , US
Worked on DHS Cyber Security SharePoint 2010/ Dynamics CRM 2011 migration.