* Over the years I have led the design and development of safety critical software products, Embedded Automotive software, Data Storage solutions, Image Processing Products and Enterprise Security Solutions to name a few
* Specialist in Agile Project Management, Distributed Team Management, C++, STL, Android and Machine Learning
* Adept at long term strategic initiatives, tactical solutions, C-Level
interaction, Stakeholder Management, Complexity Analysis and Risk Management and Project turnarounds
* Proficient in building and managing cross-functional teams from the ground up
* Still to encounter a problem I couldn't debug
Samvit Consulting, CEO
March 2013 - Present, Melbourne, Australia
Senior Technical Manager and Founding Partner
March 2010 - August 2015, Melbourne, Australia
Worked with the Internet Security Group
Articles I've written
Exorcising Ghosts of the Past
Quite often, traditional teams that had a strict hierarchy in place struggle to come to terms with the empowerment that is bestowed on members of a Scrum team. . . .
How to Become a Certified Scrum Hijacker
So you have been trying your best to subvert the institutionalization of Scrum in your team or organization and have been seeing little success. Here are 25 surefire ways, any permutation of which will help you succeed in your endeavor and also get you certified as a ScrumMaster Hijacker.
Let me tell you why a Sprint Zero makes little to no sense at all.
Scrum Events: An Antidote to Complacency
A recent conversation reaffirmed my long-held conviction that, in the world of Scrum at least, there are no holier-than-thou organizations.