Mike Beedle is the SECOND Scrum adopter - second only to Jeff Sutherland's Scrum team in Boston, with experience practicing Scrum since mid 1995 in a variety of business environments.
Mike and his companies have introduced Scrum, Enterprise Scrum and Business Agility, to tens of thousands of people and thousands of companies, providing training, consulting, mentoring, and coaching. Mike teaches many courses from the Scrum Alliance: CSMs, CSPOs, and CSDs. And in the future he will also teach CAL courses. He also teaches many courses in Enterprise Scrum: Business Agility, Software Scaling, Marketing and Sales, Agile Portfolio, Agile Transformation, Agile Software and Agile Executive.
Mike Beedle is the creator of the Enterprise Scrum framework, a generic Scrum-like framework with scaling that can agilize almost anything: company management, business units, customer segments, marketing and sales, SW, HW, compliance, HR, finance, etc.
Mike Beedle is also the FIRST CEO to manage an entire company managed in an Agile way using Enterprise Scrum (2001). Enterprise Scrum Inc. now have 60 trainers world-wide offering all of the above mentioned courses.
Mike Beedle has written:
- author of Enterprise Scrum: Business Agility for the 21st century 2018
- author of the Enterprise Scrum definition, 2012 - date
- co-author of the Agile Manifesto, 2001
- co-author of the first Scrum book, Agile Software Development with Scrum, 2001
- co-author of the first Scrum paper published in a book, the Scrum Patterns paper, 1996
- co-author of the upcoming Scrum Pattern Language book, 2018
He is also a keynote speaker at very many Business, Agile and Scrum conferences world-wide every year.
Enterprise Scrum, Founder and CEO
March 2001 - Present, Bannockburn, Illinois, United States
Enterprise Scrum is a management consulting company offering CSM and CSPO training, consulting, and mentoring in the areas of Agile, Scrum and Enterprise Scrum.