Citi, Agile Coach
December 2015 - Present, Orlando, FL, US
• Coaching, encouraging, and mentoring organizations to inspire transformational change
• Act as a change agent within the Lean-Agile transformation, coach leaders, product owners , teams and Scrum Masters with new processes.
• Support and guide teams to create clear and compelling product visions, then work to assist in delivering their sprint and release goals.
• Creation of Agile materials that educate, delight, and inspire audiences. Train new and experienced teams. Encourage teams to experiment & embrace change.
• Conduct team and organization assessments on Agile processes & programs. Offer recommendations, along with comprehensive training, as needed
• Introducing Agile and engineering practices, e.g. KANBAN, ATDD, TDD, CI/CD, Automated Testing, etc.
• Responsible for establishing Agile community of practice
• Involved in Organization wide Agile Tools Assessment and selection
Cognizant Technology Solutions, Manager Consulting - Process and Quality
September 2011 - November 2015, Manchester, CT, US
Manager Consulting - Process and Quality (Worked in different capacity as an Scrum Master, Agile Project Manager and Process Analyst)
• Agile Coaching - Release & Iteration Planning and Tracking. Conducted training on scrum, facilitated the daily standup, sprint review and sprint retrospective meeting.
• Supported projects by implementing Agile Life Cycle Management Tool – “Rally” and "JIRA" to manage backlog and also helped to generate and analyze business metrics to be reported
• Led the Agile Readiness Assessments & Maturity assessments in organizations to assess the current state of agility and come up with recommendations for areas of improvement.
• Identifying business opportunities, selling company services to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance
• Managed project scope, quality & financials; escalated variances and concerns to senior leadership along with recommendations
Involved in various initiatives like Process Improvement, Earned Value Management, Virtual Audit Process, Function Point Estimation, CMMI assessment, Auditors Training & Identify continuous opportunity for improvement
Mphasis , Project Manager, Scrum Master and Business Analyst
October 2001 - September 2011, Plano, TX, US
Worked at HP office in Plano and MphasiS, India as an Waterfall Project Manager, Agile Project Manager, Scrum Master and Business Analyst to support new Product Owner :
• Drive revenues within the assign account
• Managed Agile Transformation from Waterfall to Agile for more than 50 members team and also actively involved in defining processes and rollout scale agile methodologies at enterprise level.
• Implemented Scrum & XP practices for development projects and Kanban for maintenance projects
• Coach of multiple Agile teams, programs and management groups.
• Educating at all levels within the organization
• Instrumental in effective team building by coaching on the art of writing user stories, release planning using team velocity, planning & sizing techniques, Facilitation and Conflict Resolution Skills
• Delivery assurance Client - Assuring the client of the commitment and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with the various delivery and horizontal service line managers and COE (Center of Excellence) teams.
• Involved in Agile Tools Analysis & streamlining activities to improve predictability and quality
• Conducted monthly presentation and reviews of the projects to senior management and client stakeholders
• Involved in organization wide tools transformation program for EMEA region:
- Was responsible for data gathering, business and system analysis
- Provided support to EMEA account leadership team for status reporting and presentation
- Created and tracked plan to migrate 300 + accounts