I received my CSM during a time period where organization was undergoing and enterprise transformation to Agile and my IT QA division was the pilot for the process being created to manage the transformation. I was a leader in the transformation pilot for my group and sat on the master transformation team that developed and matured the processes being used. I assisted the development of my team by working with the Scrum Master ensuring that any gaps between IT development and QA were properly addressed and in resource management as my team members were assigned to multiple teams.
Shortly after starting a new opportunitywith another organization the announcement was made that the enterprise transformation to Agile was beginning and I was asked to lead that transformation as a part of the senior leadership team.
- Led the Agile transformation acting as a Scrum Coach(until a resource could be brought in to work with me) to the Capital Markets iPlanner and iConference Product Teams; Dev, QA, Product Owners and the Senior Leadership Team
- Developed Agile maturation score card to aide in the development of scrum teams into highly functional independent teams
- Coached Teams on roles and responsibilities
- Removed impediments for the SLT as the transformation was taking place
- Developed the transition plan for QA to include reducing the execution time of All testing Suites
- Developed and oversaw the execution of the automation plan to include all automated suites would execute within 5 hours
- Developed a plan where all testing suites would execute within 8 hours