I'm a supervisor of software development team that supports software engineering services for Verizon.
With 9 years of experience in the software market, it is my passion to deliver software solutions that allow people and organizations focus their effort in value generation. I hold a Bachelor's degree in System Engineering and a Master's degree in IT Management with several IT certifications like: Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) in Web .NET 4, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) in Web and Application Lifecycle Management, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Developer and Certified Scrum Product Owner.
Verizon, Supervisor of System Engineering
June 2012 - Present, Lima, Lima, PE
Supervisor of System Engineering
As a leader of the software development team for cloud services solutions, I’m in charge of:
* Produce software that meets business expectations by achiving a good time to market and designing high scalable architectures.
* Manage technical debt and guarantee sustanability in long term.
* Manage the team and present results to USA directors and vicepresidents.
My contribution as supervisor is:
* Software development that allowed the business to grow and increase revenue in more than $200k.
* Reduced ordering process from 2 days to 3 minutes.
* Reduced deployment activities of 95 applications from 1 day to 30 minutes (deployment automation).
* Introduced continuous integration and code inspection with technical debt management.
* Improved application performance and user experience by reducing average HTTP response time from 6 seconds to below 1 second.
Avantica, Software Engineer
August 2011 - June 2012, Lima, Lima, PE
Provided software engineering services for new requirements and defects resolution for Datawise application. Technologies used were: ASP.NET with VB and MVC.
Moving Interactive, .NET Software Engineer and Lead
August 2009 - August 2011, Lima, Lima, PE
Provided software engineering services for the development of the new Universal Orlando website. Developed a software and infrastructure architecture that allowed Universal Orlando to receive 500k unique visits per day. Technologies used were: ASP.NET WebForms, TridionSDL, XSLT, WCF and Microsoft Ecommerce Server.