Ganesh Murugan Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Summary
A versatile result - oriented Certified Scrum Professional, Certified LeSS practioner, Scrum Master and Agile coach with 19 years of experience in guiding teams to improve efficiency of systems, delivering on time, budget and business value to clients.
- As an Embedded Agile Coach supported clients in delivering quality software earlier and often
- Conducted experiments to increase CI/CD pipeline build success rate, improve code coverage in critical components, reduce Technical debt and escaped defects
- Improved DEVOPS CI/CD pipeline build test success to 90+ percent pass rate from low 30’s by identifying areas of improvement and working collaboratively with DEV and OPS teams to address issues.
- Facilitated and Assisted in Release Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospectives and Release Retrospective agile ceremonies
- Improved code quality by providing insights into components with highest defect rate, least code / branch coverage and providing examples of good development practice followed within program
- Increased transparency within ELIS program to provide Insights into Progress, Challenges and Accomplishments by developing Program, Product, Release, Team level dashboards, Release Burn Up charts and Kanban boards in JIRA
- Identified source to target data for successfully migrating to JIRA from Rally and Redmine, Validated data migration and addressed data gaps for effective tool utilization
- Trained Agile Leads, Product Owners and Development teams on JIRA agile tool best practices so that tool can be better utilized
- Successfully implemented ATDD and BDD so that business users can create acceptance scenarios in Gherkin format which is utilized by development teams to create automated Cucumber tests