Over 20 years of experience in software development projects, of ten of them in the field of project management and software quality assurance. This expertise includes:
- Managing teams of 10 developers or more
- Coaching of self-directed teams
- Coaching organizations, projects and teams on their Agile transition
- Facilitating teams about their improvement of processes, methods, and tools
- Coaching individual to improve their technical and behavior skills
Expert in Agility since 2008, I guide teams and organizations in defining a strategy for a smooth transition of Agile practices and principles. So far, I have trained hundreds of practitioners and coached clients in many different industries.
I played Scrum Master and team member roles in many projects, including manufacturing, software, and hardware products, as well as IT gorvernment agencies. In several occassions I played the PO roles.
My force as Scrum Master, is helping others to improve the way they work in a human environment, and building high class teams.
Revenu Quebec, Scrum/Agile transformation agent
July 2014 - February 2017, Québec, QC, CA
Guide the Scrum and Agile transformation of all initiatives of the DGTT (general direction of processes and technologies).
Industrielle Alliance, Scrum/Lean transformation agent
July 2012 - July 2014, Québec, QC, CA
Guide the Scrum and lean transformation of all initiatives of the ISVP (information system vice-presidency).
Société Immobilière du Québec, Scrum Master / Team coach
November 2009 - July 2012, Québec, QC, CA
· Success leading technical teams to meet aggressive software and system development goals.
· Coach team members and clients on SCRUM and XP software development techniques.
· Participated in other client projects to provide strategic assistance as needed.
· Managed many teams of 9 developers on client site.
EXFO, Project team leader and the Chief architect
November 2009 - September 2010, Québec, QC
◦ Led and motivated the project team as the project team leader and the Chief architect to develop a licensing system (Quebec, Pune (India), Montreal and Toronto).
◦ Coached the team in the iterative, tasks evaluation, tdd/bdd, continues integration methods so the management had the visibility of the project and built their trust on project that was 8 month late when I took it.
◦ Facilitated the collaboration between Pune (India) members and other Business Units so we reduced the number of reworks due to bad communication and misunderstanding and encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
◦ Cleaned and improved the architecture to make it simpler and easier to develop.
◦ Developed the Cryptography software components to secure the licensing key.
◦ Trained all stakeholders of the organisation on the maintenance and use of the licensing system.