Leanpitch Technologies Pvt Ltd, Software Engineer
October 2014 - Present, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- As an Atlassian tools specialist, involved in requirement gathering and helping customers define processes and establish workflows to improve their business processes, product quality and customer support experience. Core implementation focused on the Atlassian tool suite including JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye/Crucible and Bamboo. Also involved in training the customers(from user's and admin perspective) once the Atlassian product suite is setup.
- Developed mobile application called PlayScrum lite for both ios and Android. Also involved in setting up of Continuous Integration and Colloboration tools for the in-house team for developing mobile applications. Training the team members about the tools usage and administration was also part of the project.
- Developed leanGears Discovery Atlassian JIRA server based plugin. This plugin helps the product managers, Product Owners to manage the process of Product Discovery. Continuous integration and Continuous deployment was setup for the development of the product so as to improve the quality of the plugin and reduce the time to deliver.
- Developing leanGears Discovery standalone product. This tools helps the Product Owners to manage the process of Product Discovery.
Altair Engineering Pvt Ltd, Software Engineer
June 2011 - October 2014, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Was part of the team which developed new features to the grid based application called PBSPro.
- Setting up of Continuous integration using Jenkins for multiple platforms such as SLES, RHEL, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris and Windows.
- Build and release management process which involves building the packages from source code on multiple platforms such as SLES, RHEL, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris and Windows.
- Developed installer for PBSPro product using InstallAnyWhere for Windows, Linux, HP-UX, Solaris and AIX platforms.
- Developed a product called BuildME. This involved implementation of on-demand builds. The usual build process required the developers to submit their request to the helpdesk from where, the build and release engineer picks it and starts the build which took considerable time. This product allowed the developers to directly start their builds on their own, thereby saving the time. The in-built products were used to build this product.
- Had trained teams on scrum framework, agile process, atlassian tools, continuous integraion and Continuous deployment.
Samsung India Software Operations, Software Engineer
August 2010 - May 2011, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Worked as a junior developer. I was part of a team which developed an internal integrated tool for testing the memory leaks, profiling, process manager, debugger, wireshark and etc.