OptumRx, Associate Project Manager
June 2009 - Present, Irvine, CA, United States
Assigned to claims operations department, focusing on Fresh Start Migration project to migrate all UHC business from Medco to OptumRx. Draft business decision documents, supervise subject-matter experts (SMEs), interface with IT, and lead in development of processes and contingency plans. Coordinate client management requests, interact with accounts to identify needs, clarify requirements, and communicate across departments and functions to meet client goals; resolve escalated issues. Oversee Consumer Account Card and HRA projects, involving addition of vendors as well as planning and execution.
-- Key Achievements:
* Partnered with business team to produce conceptual design to migrate into SalesForce software.
* Coordinated implementations for several key clients as well as coordinating integration and testing with vendors and IT.
* Defined communication process and drafted standard operating procedure (SOP) to standardize approach for all new client requests.
* Leveraged extensive customer service and client management expertise to augment project manager role and ensure seamless project flow.
* Achieved 50% reduction in time required to plan, develop, implement, and deploy Part D plan for key client.
* Led team that created process for client benefit testing team, including SharePoint set-up, project plan, process creation, and Summary of Procedures.
* Authored step-by-step manual on implementing external Part D clients to ensure seamless, efficient projects in future.
* Leveraged account management expertise to effectively manage client relations along with project management requirements.