Ericsson, Scrum Master of LTE MBB Software Design
January 2011 - Present, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
1. As OPO(Operative Product Owner) of LTE L23 PG(Product guardian) team,
I was responsible for the project development progress monitoring and quality
control, guarantee the smooth release of the product code on schedule, hosting
various review meetings such as customer new requirements, code inspection,
test framework, continuous integration and delivery process, communication with
system engineers in SOC team and onsite service engineers effectively, ensured
completeness and correctness of customer demand, at the same time participating
in the development of important features.
2. As driver for L23 architecture re-factoring and improvement to meet product
needs from customer, I am the key advocator of “DUL10 Step-3”, provide the
L23 solution of SW architecture evolution, runtime OS porting, etc.
3. As contact person of the first pilot scrum team of the whole project, I was
responsible for the coordinated of all aspects of Agile Development (sprint
planning, daily stand-up meeting, iteration showcase, iteration review meeting,
Continuous Integration daily scrum meeting and sprint retrospective meeting,
etc.) of Core Product Teams through completion to achieve iteration/release/
project goals and commitments.
4. I was also responsible for the Technical issue coordination between L23, overall
requirement and scope analysis on behalf of L23 subsystem, providing product/
project strategy based on various customer test specifications; gap analysis; new
technology trend and technology foresight to wireless commutation business,
make task planning, prioritization, anatomy, etc.
5. I am the core team member of System Management/Development with cross-
functional expertise in Product Planning and Continuous Integration. Act as
“Scrum Product Owner” role, clarify and provide clear requirement to team for
implementation. Provide high-quality, high-performance system design work, e.g.
FDI/IP document for some features (Performance Management (PM) Framework,
S1/X2 Configuration Update, SCTP Operation, Multi-Rab Support for S1/X2
HO, DUL10 V3 Integration, 1200UE Task for Random Access Optimization,
QOS scheduling, S1/X2/IRAT handover, Transmission Mode Switch, Link
6. I accumulated extensive experience as a leader within LTE product L23 protocol
with solid protocol and theory knowledge defined in 3GPP, such as 3gpp
36.211, 36.212, 36.213, 36.321, 36.331, as well as some layer1 (Physical). I also
grasped extensive troubleshooting experience during the development of many
key function areas such as ASN.1 encoding/decoding, RRC procedures of cell
selection, connection and configuration procedures, UE attach/detach procedures
and security handling, bearer management, SPS, etc. .
ZTE Corporation, Product Manager at ZTE
June 2009 - January 2011, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
1. Responsible for software project management including transferring, planning
and executing, managing full software development life cycle.
2. Work internationally in many bidding projects with TM (Telecom Malaysia),
Vietelle/VNPT (Vietnam), Telefonica (Spain), Telenor (Hungary), FT (Orange),
Vodafone (Germany), Wind (Greece), TI (Italy), and Mirs (Israel).
3. Ensure planned project activities to be executed timely and efficiently, as key
member be responsible for Requirement analysis, Conducted research and
analysis on customers’ requirements and development requirements , including
writing Requirement Specification Document, System Design Document,
Simulation testing , and Writing Simulation Report Document.
4. Work closely with customer, manage to delivery all projects from requirement
gathering and design solution, project planning and scheduling, progress
monitoring and ensure delivery, as well as onsite trouble-shooting, and issue
5. Coordinate with internal and external technical teams in the execution of overall
ZTE Corporation, Senior Software Engineer at ZTE
April 2007 - June 2009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
1. Mentor junior engineers and provided assistance to Project Manager to improve
product development and maintenance process. Keep track of the release plan and
users’ feedback of product modules
2. Responsible for system new function development and module design, Took
charge of code review and change request follow-up. Perform system diagnosis/
debugging and provided technical support on system maintenance.
3. Participate in software personnel recruitment and interviewed candidates for
4. Act as technical interface on behalf of department to coordinate with Oversea
Marketing department/branch companies as well as customers from other
5. Mainly responsible for foundation and maintenance of UMTS PS Core Network
GGSN product, in this process comprehended architecture and all network
entities of UMTS, mastered conventional service process of PS domain, grasped
methods of system debugging and fast troubleshooting.
6. Deeply involved in development tasks of several corporate-level strategy PTN
products of Bearer network product line, familiar with MPLS technology and the
principles of routers and switches, accumulated rich experience in requirement
analysis, feature development and maintenance. Block owner of many key
functions such as ACL, QOS, SVLAN, HQOS, VPN QOS, CFM, MPLS TE,
BFD FRR, MPLS OAM, take part in the support of integration test and Large-
scale system networking test. Successfully