• Energetic servant leader with 20+ year career transcending both technology and business arenas as an innovator and change agent while reporting to mid to senior level executives at F100 to F1000 organizations.
• Consistently excel in IT program and project management, often attaining completion of major initiatives within constraints that have historically proven to be most daunting.
• Substantive experience leading programs involving cutting-edge business software and Web-based application development, SaaS, PaaS - mobile and iPad applications, 3D virtual platforms, data warehousing and integration, global IT operations, device monitoring, data center, network and security operations, clinical IT implementations, health care technology product rollouts, consumer-based financial services initiatives, public utilities, regulatory compliance and government mandated initiatives.
• Immersed in Agile through three Scrum certifications and experience as a team coach and an enterprise coach.
• Florida Power & Light
• Lifeway Christian Resources
• Change Healthcare
• Catholic Health Initiatives
• Asurion | N.E.W.
• Capital One
• Getronics for Sit-up TV
• HCR Manor Care
• Cardinal Health
• Humana, Innovation Center
• Loyola Marymount University, 4 departments
• Fielding Graduate University, 4 departments
• George Mason University, Neuroeconomics Department
• Le Bonheur Children's Hospital