- Rare combination of extensive business, product development and management, and diverse information technology project team leadership experience; equally comfortable in customer-facing or internal team roles.
- Innovator and change agent accountable to clients, stakeholders, executives, and senior managers, primarily aligned with Fortune-ranked organizations.
- Measured risk-taker who has consistently excelled, often attaining completion of major short and long term initiatives within constraints that had previously proven to be challenging to others.
- Enjoy organizing chaos through a logical, steady and systematic approach; delivery manager at heart.
- Immersed in Agile through one SAFe certification: SAFe 4 Agilist (SA) and three Scrum certifications: Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
ENGAGEMENTS/END CLIENTS INCLUDE: • Florida Power & Light • Lifeway Christian Resources • Change Healthcare • Catholic Health Initiatives • Asurion | N.E.W. • Capital One • Getronics for Sit-up TV • HCR Manor Care • Mercer • Cardinal Health • PharMerica • Humana, Innovation Center • Loyola Marymount University, 4 departments • Fielding Graduate University, 4 departments • George Mason University, Neuroeconomics Department • Le Bonheur Children's Hospital