• Coach Agile Teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners on continually adapting and prioritizing the backlog
• Worked with with Product owners, Product managers, scrum teams to facilitate release planning preparedness(definition, refinement, scoping) to ensure that each release train has an actionable , prioritized backlog.
• Facilate Scrum of Scrum , Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning and update Release/Program Plan with Features and Dependencies
• Ensure that Agile artifacts are created and captured, e.g. Sprint Backlog, Sprint Goals, etc
• Facilitate release planning ceremonies and ensure adherence to SAFe.
• Key Interface to business team for defining and gathering product features in important business systems
• Translate business needs into detailed feature definition and product requirements and prioritized work and provided big pitcture to the development teams
• Provided guidance to the business team in terms of system and team capabilities
• Enable Xerox to protect and grow revenue from the Federal Government, by offering an MPS solution which meets the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) certification requirements.
• Facilitate/Ensure that all team-related Scrum events take place and that attendants understand their purposes, teaches all to keep within the time-boxes
• Manage Migratation of Oracle Applications EBS 11i to R12 (OM, WIP, BOM, PO, WMS, INV and MSCA).
• coordinating and the management of releases . Responsible for assistance in managing projects and the interdependencies to ensure milestone adherence to ensure the integrity of the release
• Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality ,Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
• Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
• Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
• Weekly Release Reporting , Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
• Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required , Lead and co-co-ordinate the Go Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists
Articles I've written
Collaboration and Communication
Good communication is essential for good collaboration. There are many artifacts and tools that help teams with both.
Delivering Business Value in Hours, Not Months
Continuous delivery is the best means I have found for getting higher-quality software out to customers, with fewer errors and less need for patchwork.