Bank of America, Agile Coach
October 2013 - Present, Addison, Texas
TEKSYSTEMS EDUCATION GROUP October 2014-current
Enterprise Agile Coach for Bank of America Sept 2013-July 2014
• Led the Agile Transformation for 4 technology divisions
• Led the first ART (Agile Release Train) effort
• Served as Senior Agile Coach in support of multiple teams
• Educated teams from ground zero to begin their Agile work
• Led teams through Iteration 0 planning, architecture, design and backlog planning for their products.
• Continue to be the trusted advisor to VP level staff to assist middle management in their Agile journey
• Coach teams through a minimum of 3 iterations hands on; then moving to advisor after this
August 2014 - October 2014, Dallas, TX, US
Scrummaster for two teams within the Dallas office leading ceremonies and working with the teams to bring normalization to the Scrum framework already in place.
Cisco Inc with Bratton Inc, Agile Coach
June 2014 - July 2014, San Jose, CA, US
Enterprise Agile Coach for Bratton Inc
• Served as Enterprise Agile Coach in support of multiple teams
• Organized and coordinated the 2nd SAFe Release Train for Cisco
• Worked with 4 teams to build and norm their teams during the Sprint 0 work
• Providing ongoing management coaching to remediate the primary impediments to adoption
Eliassen Group, Sr. Agile Coach
October 2012 - September 2013, Plano, Texas
Senior Agile Coach for Capital One/ING
• Served as Senior Agile Coach in support of multiple teams working on an Agile transition; partnered with management to resolve issues related to dependencies between teams.
• Ensured technical environment and team knowledge was in place to ensure projects complied with Agile methods.
• Excelled in delivering team training in a manner that generated high audience engagement and mastery.
• Resolved impediments from outside the team environment and worked with line manager to prepare the technical environment necessary for team success.
DHW State of Idaho - Agilex - Princeton Information systems, ScrumMaster & Coach
April 2012 - September 2012, Boise, ID
Agile Coach for State of Idaho, Department of Health & Welfare
• Facilitated the planning, execution, and follow-through work for the new online health care and benefits fulfillment system (funded via the Affordable Care Act and private grants).
• Coached team members on Agile processes, redefined baselines in process for optimal performance, identified and corrected process gaps, and enable continuous improvement efforts.
Western Electricity Coordinating Council, ScrumMaster
December 2011 - February 2012, Vancouver, WA
ScrumMaster & Agile Coach; SME for MSFT Technologies
• Focused accomplishments on project mentoring with Scrum and Agile processes using VSTF and TFS for Scrum Teams; enabled reporting via SharePoint and weekly executive updates.
• Advised the Western Electricity Coordinator Council and Western Interconnection Synchrosphasor Program on efforts to install more than 300 new or upgraded Phasor Measurement Units (PMU) to correctly identify and analyze system vulnerabilities in real time while also detecting disturbances on the built electric system in the US.
Microsoft Corporation, ScrumMaster
March 2007 - December 2011, Redmond, WA
My primary role for the technical services engineering group as Scrummaster and Agile subject matter expert for multiple internal projects that enhance the resolution of issues for various business roles in the field.
• Served as ScrumMaster and Agile SME for multiple internal projects that enhanced the resolution of issues for various business roles in the field.
• Oversaw the Microsoft Project Server framework setup for all projects, including ticketing systems, issue management systems, and design change request management systems in SharePoint and VSTF (visual studio team foundation) server.
• Designed and built out the MS Project server systems for several divisions within Microsoft that resulted in team synergy across divisions for Agile/SAFe release train systems
• Facilitated changes to business processes and improved accountability to mitigate customer concerns while adding an elevated escalation and resolution path that crosses all business divisions; lifted revenue $6.5B as a result.
• Innovated systems using a service oriented architecture that built portals spanning disparate systems, collocated non-rationalized data, and rapidly developed prototypes for key stakeholders.
• Earned the Senior Vice President Gold Star Award for significant financial impact in 2010.
• Completed prototype work for a customer ecosystem visualization tool that encompassed support, license agreements, reciprocal deals, and critical escalations for POC sales.