I'm an Italian Lean/Agile enthusiast, learning and teaching every day Agile Principles, Methodologies and Practices.
Open Source advocate involved with the Ubuntu Community, travelling extensively for conferences and events.
Passion about Technology, Innovation, Mobile, Online Communities, Free Software, Events, Communication, Design, Marketing, Startups and Entrepreneurship.
- Agile Methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Change Management, Lean Startup.
- Liasing between technical and non-technical audience, Software Requirements, User Stories.
- Public Speaking, Presentation, PreSales support, Advocacy, Community Management.
- User Experience, Usability, Interaction Design, Visual Perception, Design Thinking.
- Unix, Linux, Ubuntu, Debian, Android.
Freelance, Product Owner, Agile Coach
July 2014 - Present, Siena, IT
As a contractor, I work with several Italian and international firms playing roles like Product Owner, Agile Project Manager and Product Manager.
Agile coach, consultant and trainer using agile approaches like SCRUM, Kanban, Lean Startup, Agile UX.
Primeur, Software Architect
January 2003 - November 2014, Siena, IT
Technical Account Manager and Solution Architect for "Monte dei Paschi di Siena" Bank. Managing software development about Data Movement, Managed File Transfer, Service Oriented Architecture, Encryption and Enterprise Security.