I'm a Business Coach specialized in Agile, Design Thinking and Lean Startup, helping European Firms to uncover better ways of building products. Licensed NLP Coach and Certified Agile Trainer for Management 3.0 and Scrum for Hardware.
Passion about Technology, Innovation, Mobile, Online Communities, Free Software, Events, Communication, Design, Marketing, Startups and Entrepreneurship.
- Agile Methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, IT DevOps, Lean Startup.
- Agile Organization: Lean Change Management, LeSS - Large Scale Scrum.
- Agile in the Industry: Scrum for Hardware, Industrial Agility, Industry4.0.
- Liasing between technical and non-technical audience, Software Requirements, User Stories.
- Public Speaking, Presentation, PreSales support, Advocacy, Community Management.
- User Experience, Usability, Interaction Design, Visual Perception, Design Thinking.
- Unix, Linux, Ubuntu, Debian, Android.
Freelance, Product Owner, Agile Coach
July 2014 - Present, Siena, IT
As a contractor, I work with European firms as an Agile coach, consultant and trainer using agile approaches like Scrum, Scrum4HW, Kanban, Lean Startup, Agile UX, Design Thinking, Lean Change Management and Management 3.0.
Primeur, Software Architect
January 2003 - November 2014, Siena, IT
Technical Account Manager and Solution Architect for "Monte dei Paschi di Siena" Bank. Managing software development about Data Movement, Managed File Transfer, Service Oriented Architecture, Encryption and Enterprise Security.