Mehul Kapadia leads Agile PMO organization as Director of Project Management at Identifix.
- He has over 15 years of project/program management experience.
- He has lead Organizational and Team Level transformations to Agile. He has coached Executives, Teams and Individuals on Agile principles and rolled out SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).
- He has been instrumental in the execution of large scale, global enterprise software implementation and integration projects in industries ranging from Automotive to Consumer products.
- Mehul believes in continuous learning and continuous improvement. He has relentlessly pursued this passion to influence improvements in organizational effectiveness in the roles of internal change agent/coach as well as external consultant.
- He has also served on Boards of PMI Northern Utah Chapter and APICS Salt Lake Chapter as volunteer.
- Mehul holds MBA from Brigham Young University and Bachelor of Engineering from University of Mumbai.
- He also has following professional certifications to his credit.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) from PMI
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) from Scaled Agile Academy.
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) and Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) from ScrumAlliance
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) and Lean Enterprise Series Instructor form APICS
- Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) from ASQ
Tata Consultancy Services,
December 2014 - Present, , United States
Pyramid Lead / Partner - Global Consulting Practice - Agile Advisory
Identifix, Director of Project Management
June 2011 - December 2014, Orem, Utah
Director of Project Management and Internal Agile Coach
• As Agile Coach, stood up over 25 teams using Scrum and 2 teams with Kanban, along with XP and TDD practices. Continuously coached and influenced all the team members in organization.
• Successfully rolled out Rally Agile Lifecycle Management Solution for 200 team members across globally distributed teams in USA, Vietnam, Uruguay and Russia.
• Established Agile SDLC for Engineering Organization. Turned around the situation of multi-year delivery with quality issues to high quality multiple releases in a year.