Mr. Maneesh Dutt is an engineer from IIT-D and MBA from ENI University, Milan, Italy with 20 years of rich industry experience.
In his last organization STMicroelectronics as Head, Business Excellence & Innovation he was responsible for establishing best practices for Project Management, Innovation & Certifications.
He is Founder, Inlighten Consultancy (www.inlightenconsultancy.com) and has embarked on a mission to spread Project Management & Mind Maps to all the corners of India.
He has extensive Project Management experience in both IT & non-IT environment and has conducted training programs on Basic & Advanced Project Management principles as well as Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project Professional. He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) as well as a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with hands on expertise in applying both traditional & modern Project Management practices. He has a number of publications on national & international journal to his credit and has also been on the technical papers review board for PMI conferences in India.
He is also a ThinkBuzan Licensed Instructor (TLI) for Mind Maps and has been trained by the inventor of Mind Maps Mr. Tony Buzan himself.
He has more than 8500 man-hours of trainings including sessions abroad on a variety of subjects including Project Management, Mind Maps, Innovation, Quality Practices and Management Systems. In all his training program he commits himself fully and thus has received outstanding ratings and feedbacks for all his sessions.
His Certifications include:
ThinkBuzan Licensed Instructor (TLI) for Mind Maps.
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI, US.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) for Agile Methodology.
IRCA certified OHSAS 18001 lead auditor.
Auditor for Quality (ISO/TS 16949) and Information Security (ISO 27001).
His Publications include:
• Paper published in Journal of American Society of Quality (ASQ) for publication (2014) entitled “Using Mind Maps to enhance creativity while managing Projects”
• Paper published in Journal of American Society of Quality (ASQ) Apr 2012 entitled “Using the EFQM model effectively”
• Paper Series accepted in PMI North India Chapter magazine “Synergy”, 2011 entitled “The Project Manager styles and their impact on the project”
• Paper accepted in IPMA world conference, Shanghai, China, Nov 2006 entitled “Project Management: As a key tool for evolution by projects”
• Paper accepted & presented in IPMA world conference, India, Nov 2005 entitled “Vision to Reality: The Project Management Office way”.
• Paper entitled 'Size of particle obtained by solution growth technique' submitted at engineering foundation conference on 'Particle Science and Technology 21st Century' held at Pune, Dec 1995 (INDIA) Accepted for publication in Journal of Surfaces and Colloids.
His Recognitions from his last organisation:
- Recognized as “Best Behavioral Trainer 2012: Processes” at ST for consistently high feedback across all the trainings conducted.
- ST Certified “MASTER” Trainers for advanced PM courses.
- First ST University certified “TEAM CONSULTANT” from ST’s Asia Pacific Region.
- Received CIO Silver award 2009 and STAR 2009 corporate recognition for achieving Information Security certification for ST India operations.
- Received STAR 2010 corporate recognition for successfully leading the ST India Innovation Campaign.
- Received STAR 2008 corporate recognition for achieving H&S certification in record time.