Michael S. Damiani, PMP, CLSSGB, CSM
8115 Snowflake Obsidian Trail, Delray Beach FL 33446
845-641-4802 v email@example.com
Dynamic and creative professional with 14+ years of experience, inclusive of the following industries: Public Accounting, Healthcare, National Media Broadcasting, Consulting, and Food and Beverage industry. Highly skilled in conflict management, negotiation, leadership and communication. Key skills include:
Client Relations v Cross-Functional Team Leadership v Records Management v Workflow Prioritization v Disaster Recovery Guide Construction and Maintenance
Risk Identification & Management v Stakeholder Assessment v Procurement Management v Quality Assurance
Staff Training v Staff Management v Executive Support v Meeting and Travel Planning v Corporate Event Planning v Vendor & Customer Communications v Confidential Correspondence
Senior Project Manager
April 2013 (Present) Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Project Manager II / Portfolio Manager
June 2012 – April 2013 (1 year) Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
• Develop the project charter, roles and responsibilities, special policies and procedures at the project level.
• Financial documentation associated with the project including licensing agreements, contractual agreements, and statements of work, promotional approval forms, purchase orders, invoices, and project expenditure requests.
• Responsible for decisions enduring the financial integrity of the project
• Schedule and facilitate business requirements sessions for review, and definition of business requirements for projects and business change requests.
• Responsible for budget maintenance including resource acquisition, timesheets and allocation.
• Develop and maintain business requirement documentation for business change requests and projects based upon gathering sessions and throughout project lifecycle.
• State project objectives, establish requirements, track changes to requirements, and ensure changes are documented according to standards.
• Facilitate requirement review and prioritization meetings dealing with business change requests.
• Facilitate assignment of roles and responsibilities for project teams, assists with impact analysis, communicate decisions and tracks changes.
• Identify project goals and deliverables to determine acceptance criteria.
• Consolidate and analyze the status on deliverables, milestones, issues, and risks affecting projects
• Track and verify all project financial related documentation, auditing the financial database to ensure that all documents are processed accounting procedures.
• Ensures that scope, schedule or cost changes are identified and communicated to key stakeholders.
• Provides performance feedback to the vice president – PMO, business owners, steering committee, and external vendors/consultants on the performance of internal and external project team members.
Fox News Corporation; New York, New York December 2009-June 2012
Senior Project Manager - Freelance
- Initiated and facilitated new infrastructure processes and documentation of all show notes, detailed directives for each show including Microsoft Visio diagrams and step by step procedures for optimum efficiency.
- Published all documents and diagrams to the firm internal Wiki site and shared drives.
- Defined project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management.
- Coached, Mentored, motivated and supervised project team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Planned and scheduled project timelines and milestones using Microsoft Visio.
- Worked with Audio Engineers and Developers to proactively manage projects in a timely manner.
- Working live and pre-tape shows: America’s Live, America’s News HQ, Bulls and Bears, Business Wheel, Cavuto, Follow the Money, Forbes on Fox, Fox and Friends, Fox News Watch, Fox Report, Freedom Watch, Glen Beck, Hannity, Red Eye, Studio B, The Journal Editorial Report and Tom Sullivan.
- Proactively managed changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
Mosner Family Brands; Bronx, New York March 2009-December 2009
Senior Project Manager
- Developed and managed creative project timelines and deadlines from conception through to completion while maintaining plant productivity.
- Managed active veal and lamb plant of 35 employees’ pre and post production hours in preparation for a United States Department of Agriculture inspection.
- Successfully integrated management skills learned from previous work experience and education towards an industry with no prior exposure.
- Produced new documentation templates regarding inspections, utilizing Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Excel for infrastructure services such as, Standard Operating Procedures, employee guidelines, employment handbooks, plant safety procedures, equipment safety procedures, and visitor policies.
- Implemented a technology driven supply chain for more effective traceability and tracking.
- Maintained a motivated and positive plant staff through the duration of the project.
- Adhered to strict budgetary requirements throughout the processes completing the project under budget.
KPMG LLP; Montvale, New Jersey September 2001-March 2009
Project Manager - Infrastructure Support Services
- Project manager for crisis management team implementing the first disaster recovery guide; responsible for executing firm wide send word now messages, maintaining and creating crisis plans, weekly crisis management calls, coordinating Software distribution pushes, and quality and assurance of each software distribution package.
- Responsible for project kick off meetings, status update meetings, conference calls and close out meetings.
- Outlined project and group communications including statement of work, project plans, quarterly newsletters, and executive correspondence.
- Project office for critical technology purchases to revamp infrastructure and all technology driven projects.
- Managed and executed successful department “lunch and learn” training sessions.
- Project office for the Vista migration project.
- Project manager for creating a new graphical user interface dashboard: used for centralized point of data entry for weekly reports and created the complete requirement documentation for the project.
- Managed the development and deployment team from concept to delivery to revamp prior “current time reporting system” increasing the departments’ portal usage and compliance.
CERTIFICATIONS / ORGANIZATIONS
- Certified Scrum Master, April 2012
- PMP® Certification, (anticipated)
- ITIL®V3 Certification, (anticipated)
- Member of the Project Management Institute, August 2011
- Member of the Scrum Alliance, April 2012
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management, Dominican College, Blauvelt, NY, June 2007
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice, SUNY Rockland Community College, Suffern, NY, December 1999
- Scrum Master Certification, April 2012
- PMP Certification Boot Camp, Project Management Academy, 2011
- Crystal Reports XI R1/R2 Report Design 1 Fundamentals of Report Design, Business Objects, April 2008
- Project Management Fundamentals, International Institute for Learning, February 2008
- Getting Results Without Authority, American Management Association, September 2007
- Instructional Techniques for New Instructors Workshop, Langevin Learning Services, August 2006
- 25 Creative Ways to Add Excitement to your Training Workshop, August 2006
COMPUTER PLATFORM AND SOFTWARE EXPERTISE
- MSFT Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 95, Windows NT, Motive communications, Versa CAD, Instinet, Cybertrader, Trac Data, Bloomberg and Bridge Informational Terminals, MSFT SQL Server
- CA Clarity, Microsoft Access, Outlook, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, Adobe, Remedy, Avaya, and Davacord
- Received numerous “Employer Appreciation Awards”, representing extra effort given to customer support for analyzing problems and developing and proposing successful technical solutions.
- Successfully managed manpower, internal and external personnel, outside vendors, and project budgets to achieve deliverables within deadlines.
- Completed undergraduate degree while maintaining a full time position at KPMG.
Tracfone Wireless; Miami, Florida June 2012-Present
Project Manager II
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. Supports critical business strategies by managing the development, and implementation, of business initiatives. Leads multiple Category 2, 3 and 4 projects and oversees developers to ensure that specifications are met. Responsible for gathering and analyzing business requirements, documentation and completion of all project phases from design, development, and testing (system integration, user acceptance) to deployment.