Citigroup, Applications Development Manager
August 2013 - Present, London, United Kingdom
Working as Applications Development Manager and Scrum Dev Team Member in ASPEN.
Pershing (Bank of Newyork Mellon), Scrum Master and Technical Lead
April 2011 - August 2013, London, United Kingdom
- Coordinating with Product owner and business analysts to identify and specify business requirements.
- Acting as Scrum master and coach for a team of developers, ensuring they follow scrum process.
- Participating in daily standup, spring planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings.
- Ensuring that there are no impediments and removing them if reported.
- Coordinating with external groups like DBA and mainframe team ensuring that they do not become impediment for the team.
- Providing integration with existing systems (mainframe and .Net) .
- Developing application using Java and related technologies.
Anritsu Limited, Principal Software Engineer / Technical Lead
February 2010 - April 2011, Luton, England, United Kingdom
· Working as Technical Lead and provide technical leadership for the new requirements and features.
· Reviewing requirements and ensuring that the requirements are fit for purpose.
· Creation and Implementation of strategy for TDD.
· Capturing validating and formalizing business requirements and transforming them into designs.
· Providing leadership to a team of developers, conducting code reviews.
· Communicating with higher management, support team, business analysts and customers.
IDEARC Inceptor Limited, Senior Consultant
July 2006 - January 2010, London, England, United Kingdom
· Analysis design and development of the application and fixing bugs.
· Ensuring that TDD based approach to developement is followed throughout the team.
· Design reviews to ensure application meets industry and strategic standards.
· Ensuring Flexible and Extensible modular approach to produce high performance structured application.
· Creating fixes for the bugs and generating test data and requirement verification.
· Mentoring team members in implementation and providing guidance in design and coding.
PIBAS, Team Lead
June 2005 - June 2006, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
· Communicating with the clients for finalizing requirements, negotiating time lines, presenting them with the solution and getting their feedback on system to identify improvements and potential enhancements. Requesting and planning meetings with clients.
· Acted as a focal point for an effective stakeholder management, for a product which was being invested in by multiple clients.
· Communicating with and managing the development team as a team lead, conducting scrum meetings, prioritizing technical and business requirements, task delegation when necessary, creating and updating project plan.
EDev Technologies, Team Lead
March 2004 - March 2005, , Sindh
· Analysis and design for application change requirement/ Feature addition.
· Schema Designing Modules and requirements analysis and translating requirements into UML.
· Communicating with offshore management and team in Canada and North American clients.