Jannette Brace - internationally experienced Agile Consultant. I am able to travel anywhere to work with Agile teams whether for new transformations or team improvements. As an Agile Coach I get to see teams transform from saying they are, or want to be Agile to actually being Agile. Team burndown's start to improve, user story and acceptance criteria are written better by PO's and everyone is happier meeting their sprint commitments.
In addition to team coaching, I provide workshops on Coaching, User Stories & Acceptance Criteria, and Scrum Master Refresher's.
CC Pace, Agile Consultant and Trainer
April 2014 - Present, Fairfax, VA, United States
Provide specialized training including:
- Introduction to Agile
- Product Owner Workshop
- Retrospective Workshop
- Story Writing Workshop
Create custom training material as needed
Valtech, Sr Consultant / Coach
March 2013 - April 2014, Dallas, TX, United States
While onsite at Walt Disney Studios, provide Scrum Team Coaching for multiple teams. Establish Confluence wiki for Agile Center of Excellence. Provide User Story / Acceptance Criteria Training for Product Owners. Provide Agile/Scrum overview training for CTO. Provide Scrum Master refresher workshops. Provide Agile Coach Training for coaches taking over on my departure.
Garden City Group, ScrumMaster
September 2012 - February 2013, Seattle, WA, United States
• Combined three teams working across functional division of the system into one local team of 9 members.
• Additional team in India participated in Scrum of Scrums (SoS)
• Established a single scrum daily standup and information wall.
• Mentored teams developing industry specific software to replace legacy system
• Coached teams in sprint planning, sizing, updating stories and maintaining burndown charts.
• Teams followed TDD with automation wherever possible
• Mentored Product Owners and Business Analyst in writing user stories
• Managed additional teams of Architecture and UX people supporting the Agile projects
Holland America, ScrumMaster/Product Owner/Coach
January 2012 - September 2012, Seattle, WA, United States
Holland America has several Scrum Teams, I started as they were beginning to use Scrum. As Scrum Master I worked to support the internal development team throughout all scrum events.
I also filled the role of PO and SM as needed.
Lakemont Consulting Group, Consultant
November 2010 - November 2011, Lakemont, WA, United States
While onsite at utility client worked as ScrumMaster supporting team on project to ensure applications would work when migrating from Windows XP.