I have 9+ years Experience of Enterprise Agile Coaching with deep exposure to other roles: Product Owner, Scrum Master, etc. I have led successful Agile/Scrum transformations at multiple organizations like Dell, McKinsey & Company, Accretive Health, etc. Currently, I am working as an Enterprise Agile Coach in a Multinational Company in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I write articles on Agile in my Free time. Presently, I am writing a book on Agile.
I am an Agilist by Passion and a Blogger by heart.
• Diversified Industry experience viz., Management Consulting, Mobile Apps, US Health Care & Market Research
• Expertise in working with People (& Clients) belonging to Different Cultures (Asians, North Americans, Argentines, South Africans, Europeans, etc)
• Strong Product, Project and Program Management
• Passion for delivering outstanding quality products by working on Processes, Product & Technology
• Exceptional Servant Leadership skills, adept at recruiting, inspiring and leading teams
• Well versed in working with Agile in Distributed Model
• Passionate to use latest tools to enhance Productivity and Motivation: Team Barometer, Agile Radar, JIRA, MPP, TFS, Mingle, Visio, etc
• Well-developed Communication and Problem-solving skills
• Wrote Several Blogs and delivered in many Agile Conferences
• Freelance trainer for Agile. Conducted many open house sessions on SCRUM, Lean, KANBAN & Scrum-Ban
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Agilist - First SAFe Agilist in Argentina and 3rd in South America
• Certified Scrum Professional, Certified Scrum Master,
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
• Management 3.0 Certified Trainer
♦ Contact Info