ORAU, Scrum Master
May 2015 - October 2015, Oak Ridge, TN, United States
Scrum Master for two teams in non-profit government sector. Had the pleasure of helping the TS department to more fully embrace Agile principles and worked with two of the teams to incorporate more Scrum principles and process methods into daily work process. I was also able to create and facilitate a two day Scrum Reboot workshop for the entire department.
Barge Waggoner Sumner & Cannon, Project Manager/ScrumMaster
December 2009 - March 2011, Nashville, TN
Project manager for $1.6 million IT Infrastructure Overhaul project finished on time and under budget, plus project manager for multiple SharePoint projects. Achievements include:
• Ensured all tasks were completed, helped team accomplish tasks through creative problem solving, management, and motivation.
• Managed the budget for project, provided executive reports to CIO, and pay for contractors.
• Created job description, hired, managed and supervised an assistant.
• Managed and led daily Scrum meetings with team members and updated progress.
• Attended all meetings with external and internal team members, identified tasks, priorities, and ownership.
• Managed 600 plus task MS Project document and provided executive summaries.
• Successful management of the first SharePoint projects, which led to the company winning a $12 million dollar contract by utilizing SharePoint functionality.