University of São Paulo, Scientific Researcher
February 2013 - Present, São Carlos, São Paulo, Brazil, Brazil
- Developing research in Information Systems and Software Engineering focused on Spatial Decision Support Systems, Volunteered Geographic Information, Decision Support Sytems, Geographic Information Systems, Disaster Management, and Floods.
STILL IT, Information Technology Partner
October 2010 - February 2013, São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
- Development and maintenance the company product, a personal financial system, called i9finis. - Preparation and structuration the system architecture and direct participation in its development. - The following tools and technologies were used: Adobe Flex 4x, Spring Framework, Tomcat Server, Swiz Framework and database Postgres 8.4. - Version control and change management using SVN and dotProject.net.
LidaWeb, Flex/Java Software Developer
February 2010 - February 2013, Londrina, Paraná, Brazil
- Development and maintenance the company web solution, named SICWeb. - Requirements elicitation and functionality specification with client / users. - Collaborate to features' development and simple report for several modules like Financial (accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, accounts and vouchers), Sales (quotes, sales orders, invoices), Purchasing (purchase orders and notes tax), Tax Documents (SPED fiscal and Sintegra), Inventory Control (general stock), Access Control (control of users, access profiles, dynamic menu) and General (products, customers and suppliers). - Development using Adobe Flex 3, Java (EJB3), iReport 3.7, JBoss 4 application server and database Postgres 8.4. - Version control and change management using Tortoise SVN and Redmine.
Onix do Brasil, System Analyst
February 2009 - February 2010, Londrina, Paraná, Brazil
- Participation in the development and maintenance of web solutions for cities such as Ourinhos/SP, Telemaco Borba/PR, Gramado/RS and Piratuba/SC.
- Collaboration on features development and reporting for modules like Fleet, Procurement, Health, Project Management and Education, this last one, using Java and Flex.
- Support and consult directly with the customer / users.
- Requirements elicitation, features specification and interfaces prototyping with clients / users.
- Development UML diagrams, such as Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD), Sequence Diagram and Class Diagram.
- Development technology solutions using PHP, CSS, JQuery, Smarty, Spring Framework, Adobe Flex 3, databases, Postgres and MySQL servers and applications Wamp (PHP) and Tomcat (Java).
- Management projects using agile development methodology, like SCRUM and Manager Tool like Redmine and netProject.