Willis Towers Watson, Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
January 2016 - March 2016, Newton, MA, United States
• Implemented Agile Scrum Framework for 2 new Agile teams charged with building the new Willis Towers Watson Personal Communication Portal. Responsible for setting up all standard Agile ceremonies: Product Backlog Grooming, Sprint Grooming, Daily Standup, Sprint Retrospect & Review.
• Mentored and coordinated the Business Support Development team for the creation of Agile artifacts: Working Agreements: User Story creation, Definition of Ready, Definition of Done, and Quality Assurance implementation.
• Organized and facilitated offshore Automated Test Teams to create automated test scripts for use in Production Support development. Worked with Production Support Development team to implement CI/CD.
Amadeus IT , Scrum Master/Agile Coach
May 2015 - August 2015, Waltham, MA, United States
• Organized and Facilitated 4 distributed software development teams implementing SAFe for the American Airlines custom Portal. Facilitated Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Up, Review and Retrospective meetings.
• Mentored new Product Owners to create User Story Template to ensure that all needed information (Definition of Done, Test Criteria, and Story Estimation Size – Points) was documented.
• Maintained all Jira dashboards and performance metrics reporting for all teams and stakeholders.
Measure Progress, Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
December 2014 - April 2015, Dover, NH , United States
• Facilitated the Implementation of the Agile Scrum Framework for 2 teams focused on new Wireframe Education portal. Facilitated Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Up, Review and Retrospective meetings.
• Worked with the Test Construction Management and Item Authoring teams to re-organize the teams to the appropriate size (5 Developers, 3 Quality Assurance engineers and 1 Business Analyst).
• Produced monthly status reports using a combination of budget reports, burn-down charts, release plans and overall project plan.
• Worked with team technical leads to double team velocity by assigning senior developers to User Story completion and junior developers to bug fixes.
DexMedia, Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
April 2014 - December 2014, Dallas, Texas, United States
• Organized and Facilitated 7 distributed software development teams implementing SAFe for the revised DexKnows.com business portal. Worked as RTE for Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Up, Review and Retrospective meetings.
• Worked with the Merchant Platform team to standardize Scrum Principles. Reduced User Story carry over (technical debt) from 70% to 15%. Assisted the team with their understanding of Scrum Velocity and the use of Story Points.
• Worked with the Mobile Services team to implement an Agile Scrum framework for large scale development programs for the iOS and Android platforms. Reworked User Story development to fully capture the work needed to develop applications for the Mobile market.
Navinet, Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
August 2012 - September 2013, Boston, Ma, United States
• Managed the re-organization of the X-12 EDI development team to allow for the full utilization of the Agile/Kanban framework for monthly releases.
• Developed and implemented Agile/XP standards to identify and fix critical technical issues. Worked with Quality Assurance department to create standard automated test scripts (Robot framework).
• Implemented 24-hour support for 80k daily Claim Transactions (837, 837P and 837I) and for $95M of daily 835 Remittance Transactions. Re-engineered the X-12 server infrastructure to remove obsolete physical servers and migrate them to VMs.
• Developed redundancy plan for critical servers, revised backup & disaster recovery plan and implemented vendor agreements to standardize server specifications.
Consortio USA, Program Manager
May 2011 - August 2012, Waltham, MA, United States
• Managed a diverse team to create methodologies for PMI/Waterfall and Agile projects. Created the Consortio Hybrid Agile/Kanban/Scrum/XP methodologies to assist companies that are transitioning to Agile development.
• Senior Product Manager responsible for the deployment of Consortio Compliance Plus and Clinical+ software product suites. Work with early adopters to successfully install and use Compliance Plus.
• Implemented early adopter program to identify any technical issues, training needs and future features. Liaised with the Manager of Product Development to ensure that all issues were resolved quickly and to the client’s satisfaction. Utilized the Agile/Kanban framework for client deployments. Utilized Jira/Grasshopper as the issue tracking tool. Met all FDIC and FDA regulations.
Consortio USA, Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
June 2010 - June 2011, Waltham, MA, United States
• Facilitated the project completion of Consortio products to the client’s satisfaction.
• Served as primary client contact and managed all client-company interaction and managed ongoing client relationships.
• Developed budgets, project schedules, scope and documentation. Mentored junior level team members on client inter-action and appropriate client communication.
• Communicated project status and held weekly status meetings; created Management Summary Reports.
• Mentored and assisted junior team members with outstanding issues that could adversely impact team success.
Client industries including: Pharmaceuticals, Financial Services, Healthcare and Education.