Fujitsu do Brasil, Quality Manager / PMO
November 2010 - August 2012, São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- Mapping and process design, update standards and methodologies;
- Validation, review and approval of deliverables generated by the projects;
- Analysis and evaluation of product and process quality during all project lifecycle;
- Define countermeasures based of root cause of issues found by each phase of project;
- Project Production and Logistic to manufacture a new car by Toyota, Indaiatuba and Sorocaba plants.
Cyberlynnx, Scrum Master
June 2010 - October 2010, São Paulo, São Paulo, BR
- Support to the multidisciplinary project team, composed by 7 members, in carrying out their activities;
- Consolidation of estimates made by the team in a project plan and help them to achieve the goals;
- Represent the team to the client and vice versa;
- Negotiate matters of design and software development;
- Alignment of strategies for executing project with team leaders from client side;
- Communication Management, helping it to flow to all stakeholders;
- Support the management area for professional projects allocation;
- Expertise in design Broker online portal for design proposals for life group insurance;
- Facilitating Scrum training.
Samsung SDS LA, Web Projects Coordinator
April 2007 - March 2010, São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- Management of IT projects using PMI methodology, templates standardization for management (project charter, project plan, issues, risk analysis and change request);
- Management of Scrum framework process as a Scrum Master;
- Prioritization of projects together with the requestors’ areas;
- Assurance of compliance with technological standards and architecture requirements;
- Coaching and mentoring of business analysts in the IT area, contributing to continuous improvement of service to the user areas and improving the techniques of project management;
- Development of plans applicable in the processes groups of initiating, planning, execution, monitoring / controlling and closing needed during the life cycle of projects, aligned with the guidelines of the models used;
- Prospecting and proposal of projects, proposals and technical-commercials contracts;
- Security policies and procedures definition for web applications purpose, and guarantee its accomplishment as well.
WS Consultoria (Bristol-Myers Squibb), Systems Analyst
August 2003 - March 2007, São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- Object oriented analysis, design and development of JAVA applications, using J2EE, OOP concepts, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) IDE and WebSphere Application Server container, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, JSF and Struts framework, MVC architecture, DB2/AS400 and SQL Server 2000 databases;
- Responsible for writing detailed technical specifications from high-level business specifications;
Reporting directly to Project Manager;
- Experience on international projects (Mexico and USA), daily contact with USA;
- DataWarehouse modeling (Star and SnowFlake models), using MicroStrategy 7.2 and SQL Server 2000 database;
- Responsible for integration solutions among WebSphere, Lotus Notes and Business Intelligence with SAP, using MQ Client;
- ETL process creation and administration, design reports, intelligent Data server administration;
Internal courses instructor: J2EE, OOP, WebSphere, UML, BW(SAP).
Parxtech Consultoria, Web Application Consultant
March 2003 - July 2003, São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- B2B (Commerce One) systems design and development using ASP;
- Systems migrations from ASP to JAVA (JSP and Servlets), using Tomcat container, SQL Server 2000;
- Reports design using Crystal Reports 9.0 from JSP, using RAS - Reports Application Server.
Soft Consulting, Web Programmer Analyst
September 2002 - February 2003, São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- Lotus Notes/Domino design and development, web based and desktop applications;
- Database design e development with SQL Server;
- Software requirements identification, specification and programming;
- Client support.
Lumina Corporate Solutions, Systems Analyst
October 2001 - August 2002, São Paulo, SP, Brazil
- Corporate training material development.